๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble witch saga 3

Comments

• Eva2810
    Eva2810 Posts: 73 Level 2

Bitte neues Level frei schalten Danke

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,170 Bubble Witch Moderator

@MicheleHogg hi I do agree with you regarding the leagues those on lower levels with games in advance can remain earning scores but if you are up to date you can't but as the team is chose randomly there is no way of knowing who is on what level and that would be a mammoth challenge to choose a team depending on what level they are playing. It is frustrating. However you do still have another chapter to complete and another will arrive Tuesday or Wednesday so you will be still active in the league. Its when you are chapter to chapter you miss out but then again that's showing your skills in completing chapters so we cant have it both ways. In your case you have the levels to remain in play. Level 2417 is very hard the rocks are your friends in this game as they are free shots and can open up the path when you have mixed colours holding you up the spinners also will help when they randomly hit bubbles it is just a case of perserveriance. If you take part in challenges anything you collect is not worth being to be to quick to use them its best to keep them for levels like this that you're really struggling with. Just keep at it. I am wishing you loads of luck and it would be nice to hear from you once you have completed it. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒž

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3

@KimElston Thanks for your feedback & tips about how to conquer this very difficult level! It is helpful to know that other players struggle with these levels. Still working on it & hoping to pass it soon! Will keep you posted! Have a wonderful Sunday! โ˜บ

• Vimutisuk
    Vimutisuk Posts: 74 Level 2

Agree, it looks like he entered even deeper

ย Should have more help

• PrettyBubbles

@MicheleHogg your welcome and you to ๐ŸŒžโญ

• shisino
    shisino Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited June 2020

Hello friends,

I need your help please, in a few days ago i delete my account Facebook that i use it to play in bubble witch saga 3, so now i can't connect it anymore to reach my level in the game :( it's too sad if i can't get back my account bubble with all my things in it.

My mail with old Facebook it wasย **Edit by CM: removed personal info.**

Contact me on this mail if you have solution

**Edit by CM: removed personal info.**

Thank you guys ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป

• momosia
    momosia Posts: 13 Level 2

It's been over a month now and I cannot play Bubble witch saga 3. I did nothing different on the phone and the game will not go past level 1 when I restart. I have played this game for a few years and cannot get help. I have gotten responses but when I sent the information asked for, no one knows what I am talking about. From reading all the other posts, it appears that I am not the only one with this issue.

Please I need my game fixed. I have sent several screen shots and still no answers.

• PrettyBubbles

@momosia hi please go to page 1 where you will see 2 posts from our CM @QueenB and follow her advice on this matter. Let me know how you get on ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• shisino
    shisino Posts: 6 Level 2

@KimElston why no one can answer my question ? I wanna play right now ????

• PrettyBubbles

@shisino hi I fully understand your frustration and the keenness to play but as you can see from our CMs comments it needs raising further. And she has left Instructions of what to do in the first instance and then what information is required to hopefully fix it. So please follow the steps then provide the information we need then please be patient ๐Ÿ™ whilst we fix the problem. Thanks ๐Ÿ‘

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?