๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Cannot play game

Options
2ยป

Answers

• Mexcondoboy
    Mexcondoboy Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for your help KimElston

• Mexcondoboy
    Options

Here is a current update on "Cannot Play Game"

I have just played the supplementary game "Magic Escape" so I am getting the game updates OK, how ever when I then go to the main game I am still stuck at the popup ย "An Envelope will appear every time your friends need help" which will not let me play the game.

p.s. I am on level 1890/1891 on the main game so you can see I have been playing Bubble Witch 3 for a long time without any problems until recently.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

@Mexcondoboy I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues getting back to the magic ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Beside making sure the game app is up to date, have you by any chance tried reinstalling the game app? Now I know this is no body's favorite thing to do but in some cases, it's the only way of fixing issues. The game studio will also require us to test this so I think it's worth a shot.

Note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/King account at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/King account can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully. Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible.

Let me know when you have tried this ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

• Mexcondoboy
    Options

I am not sure what you mean by being synchronised with Facebook but I have logged into my Facebook account and played Bubble Witch 3 on Facebook which brings me my current level but yet again the Pop Up stops me playing. Therefore I assume i am synchronised with Facebook. Obviously if I re-install the game on my phone all my progress will be lost, how do I retrieve my current level via Facebook?

p.s. thank you for your help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?