🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Levels 500 and up.

Options
msharp
msharp Posts: 1 Newbie

Totally loved the game until now. I struggled to get to level 522, and now it's become just a pain in the you know where ! The levels are next to impossible to win. The hats rarely appear. The lives are less likely to be earned. Fairy Dust is pointless. I think at this level of playing near impossible levels, the bombs, hats and the ability to earn more lives should be easier, or getting bombs to assist you on these levels. I've rarely seen good bombs given out, or hats. The frustration level is beyond high ! Seriously, come on, it's a game ! It shouldn't be pissing you off every time you play.. I'm either going to move on to another game entirely, or just start all over . These near impossible levels with no help is crazy. I don't want to keep paying just to advance on these frustrating levels. Loved the game until now. Very disappointed...

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,600 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@msharp hi sorry to hear your frustration what game are you playing I play bubble witch 3 and will be happy to help with tips when you are stuck on a level. Also can you tell me what in game features you get as we all get different ones but I will be able to explain how they work. If it is bubble witch 3 then tag me in your reply by typing @ followed by my name and select it from the drop down so it turns black. 👍⭐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?