🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

My Piggy bank not working

Options
robcarey1984
robcarey1984 Posts: 2 Newbie

My Piggy bank is full even though I only 21 bars. I can not get credit for anymore after

Best Answer

• paul5473
    paul5473 Posts: 469 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @robcarey1984 welcome to the king community fourms.

Yes you have to purchase the piggy bank to get access to the gold bars it holds. The piggy bank will fill upto 50 then give you a offer to purchase them as @KimElston has already explained. Hope this has cleared it up for you and have a great rest of you day!

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @robcarey1984 what game are you playing. Are you saying no more Gold bars are filling your piggy bank as 50 is normally when it is full but you do get the offer to purchase them once you get over 30. Please clarify so we can help further. 👍⭐🌞

• robcarey1984
    robcarey1984 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Do I have to buy a $2.99 Piggy bank to open and get more golds. Bubble witch 3 saga expert. I'm down to only 4 golds and the Piggy bank continues to be full

• paul5473
    paul5473 Posts: 469 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @robcarey1984 welcome to the king community fourms.

Yes you have to purchase the piggy bank to get access to the gold bars it holds. The piggy bank will fill upto 50 then give you a offer to purchase them as @KimElston has already explained. Hope this has cleared it up for you and have a great rest of you day!

• JRN
    JRN Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

my piggy bank is full. I do not want to spend $2.99 open my piggy bank. Now when i get star, the gd bars are not going in to the piggy bank and its neither getting added to my gold bars. Now How do i stop it to go to the piggy bank any further ? I am willing to lose my 50 gold bars but want it to be counted with my other 3 bars i have. Any suggestions? I think its a bug to waste those gold bars.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@JRN hi once your piggy bank is full it does not add the stars to the total. It remains at 50 no matter how times you play. It cannot be emptied or added to any you may have remaining unless you purchase them. Sorry but this is the same in all king games. 👍🙂

• JRN
    JRN Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

If the capacity of the piggy bank is only 50 then i need to have options to choose to get those 50 (which we have now) or to have another way to collect the bars. Its a free game and cannot ask for Forcible spending line this inside the game. At least we should be able to get some rewards or dusts to pay to open the piggy bank. Its not write to waste any gd bars. Lol! My 2c

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @JRN unfortunately the only way to empty your full piggy bank of 50 gold bars is to purchase them. But it is In no way forcible any purchase is a option that we have as all games are designed to be completed without boosters although this can be very difficult to do. I collect and save boosters from wake up the tree or by taking part in any challenges that we sometimes get and yes I have purchased boosted as well its entirely down to the individual what routes they take. I am sorry there is no better news. 😔

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Just to add, that the gold bars are not actually yours until you buy them. The gold bars are a premium feature designed to keep a free game running, which means you don't have to buy. In which case, the bars don't go anywhere.

Its a common feature in many games but at least Kings games are fairer with it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?