🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🔮StarDust suggestions for the Studio 💫

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,267 Bubble Witch Moderator

My suggestions are for gold bars or boosters.

Dont forget guys even if its been suggested you can suggest it your self as the percentage of players requests are what counts.

I need as many of you as possible to justify the request being sent to the studio

I think its been so so long that we have been waiting for something to be implemented for us

So yes please studio help us out here 👍

• Bookster
    Bookster Posts: 358 Level 3

I just want another level to my treehouse to decorate. The Star Cats are feeling cramped with only two stories and would like a third story so they can spread out and each can have their own separate bedrooms 🛏

Barring that, maybe we could use the dust to “buy” special avatars for BB3.

• RockyRaccoon
    RockyRaccoon Posts: 5 Level 2

Please add another level to the treehouse or add something for the stardust. I used to really love this game but it has no goals anymore. Would love to see it revived. This was the only game I played but after finishing the treehouse I started a couple of others. It's a shame to see the game go nowhere.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,977 Pro Player 👑

Hi @PrettyBubbles thank you for your tag.

I am new to the game, and whizzed through levels through a recent competition without really getting to know the game. Now I am learning more. I have seen how the stardust builds up without much to use for it, other than on Stella's home upgrades.

I am still learning, and thought to start with my stardust could finish off the magic to her home, whoops! was a little while until it triggered that I had been spending GB 😲

I am still outside at the moment with the upgrades, and have no inside features for Stella's house or for the star cats.

I would personally like at the moment to be able to use my stardust to upgrade Stella's house quicker so I can get some rooms like I see on other players accounts, and mention of something to house my kitties.

The idea of extending the tree house, rooms, etc using stardust sound like a great use, also to be able to exchange for GB or boosters, especially for those that are long term players here.

Maybe there could be a special "Stardust Magic Hat" or "Stardust" potion that could be bought or exchanged for stardust points.

Kind regards and wishing you A Very Happy New Year

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,852 Level 5

@PrettyBubbles I like your suggestion on the gold bars. I can always use gold bars. It just seems to be such a waste to have all this star dust

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,641 Level 5

@PrettyBubbles I agree with using the stardust to purchase boosters, moves or gold bars.

• Robned
    Robned Posts: 24 Level 2

In one sense there is no need for new star dust uses, as one can use it for what I consider most important and do a lot, which is play old levels - I can recommend that as a great way to always train game types. And I make this competition with my self trying to either win magic stars om the level or to become at least no. 2 or 3 on game points compared to in game friends. I do it so much that now I have too few star dust, can no longer play my favorite game all the time ;-(.

So that is really my suggestion, to turn my own competition into an official one. Ie. eg. there is a celebration when I have cleared all stars at end game (like I did around 3920 or so) but there is no gift for it. So if one could win something for playing all levels well, like hours or somethine else, that would be great.

Another idea is use stardust for advcenture side games like Stella's Lab or Rattlers (or waht you call them) or the like, for something, not sure how but some use. (Or have you dropped side games it has been 3-4 months since last time and are sorely missed by the way).

• jgrate78
    jgrate78 Posts: 4 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2022

I have almost 300,000 star dust and my house is already been built I've upgraded everything and I have nothing to use my Stardust for is there anyway you could give us another option to build another house or to add on to our existing house I feel like I'm just playing for no reason it was always nice trying to earn the dust to be able to build the house it gives me something to work for

• jgrate78
    edited January 2022

Thus makes me sad.i have almost 250k stardust and I have no more upgrades they need to fix this😔

• jgrate78
    edited January 2022

Super sad there is no more home upgrades please fix

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?