🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Where are my Candies from Triksies Party event?

micheleswe
micheleswe Posts: 6 Level 2
edited July 2020 in Support

It keeps saying i have candies from a player in the trucked game but and I don’t get any! I’ve been getting alerts !!! Where are the candies left to me? By the other players!?

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Hi there @micheleswe and welcome to our Community 🤩

Can you confirm which game you are referring to and get a screenshot of the message that you're getting so we can have a closer look?

How to take a screenshot!

Thanks 😊

• micheleswe
    micheleswe Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi,

I am playing Bubble Witch 3. The game is now over. It's the one with the pumpkin heads and it allows you to invite other people to play with and give your candies to. Of course they are strangers, but that's one of the main ways to gain points (candies). So if you don't complete the game, you are asked if you want to assign your candies to another player. The games are really to win, so I gave all my candies to one of the players that was obviously playing the game (you can see how many points she had). Meanwhile it said she was giving me candies but I never received them. I got several alerts on my phone (even when I wasn't playing) that this person had assigned me the candies she had not been able to procure for herself. I would rush over to the game and Nothing!? I even got messages as I played (Barbara just gave you 13 candies). End result, she won in first place because obviously she got all the candies I sent her.

Unfortunately I can't screen shot because the tricksies (spelling) game is over. I just thought it was sneaky. I don't know anyone else who plays game, so it's nice to have a community here. I have other comments (concerns) but I don't even know if you play. I have written to the help center but no one replys. So thanks for at least saying hi.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Aha I see @micheleswe, it's was the Triksies Party event, I gotcha now 👍

The only thing I can think of is that there might have been a connection issue or the notification was stuck, since you received several of them.

may I ask which device you are playing from? Apple, Android, Kindle? We might have to check if all is up to date and if there might be a glitch we can fix.

Hope to hear back from you soon 😉

@KimElston have you heard anything similar lately?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?