๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 66 problem

RubyRose
RubyRose Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi I've recently started playing Bubble Witch Saga 3 and I've reached level 66 but it doesn't allow me to play further till I activate a boost with a starcat named Lyra. However the button doesn't work. So I can't advance. Help will be greatly appreciated as it is such a nice game.

The device I'm playing on is a Nokia Lumia 650.

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @RubyRose A very warm welcome to our friendly community. Sometimes when you select the cat to help you on your game you have to double click it. Lets do some regular trouble shooting we suggest as standard when first trying to clear players blips. First and foremost is to make sure your game Is saved. Check in play store for any missed updates. Log out of the game and turn your device off and on. If you currently play via Facebook you wont be able to update. Facebook updates are no longer available. Let me know how you get on by typing @ then my name it will appear in the drop down select it so it turns black that way I will be notified.

As I can see you are new let me also help you by giving you the following links to tell you everything you need to know

useful links to help you learn your way around. You can goย hereย to join discussion, games and more. If you goย hereย andย hereย you will find everything there is know your way around the community. A tip for you if you want to contact a specific person then type @ then there name then select it from the drop down that appears so it turns black that way they will be notified Have a starlistic day. ๐Ÿ‘โญ๐Ÿ™‚

• RubyRose

@KimElston Okay so I tried with the log out and turn off device but the situation's still the same. And it's not that I'm playing level 66 but I can't play it because I can't activate the cat. The game tells me where to press which is the "Activate" button but can't press it.

Will reinstall work? Though i did that for a different error back on a lower level. Or if it's a problem with the device alone probably there is nothing to be done.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @RubyRose A uninstall would be my next suggestion. The warning is you will loose any boosters as they are saved to your device not your game. You obviously know the procedure as you said you have done it before. So yes let's see if that fixes it for you. Let me know ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• RubyRose

Hi @KimElston uninstall didn't help either. Don't know what else to do๐Ÿค”

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @RubyRose ok. The final step will be to contact customer services from the bottom of the page. Explain fully your issue and the steps you have followed. Also add your device and your player ID you can find this by selecting profile then double tap on the word king at the top of the page.

They can take a further look into your game and device. Sorry we have not been able to solve your issue sooner but if it can be rectified after our help has not then they are the ones who can do it. Good luck and please let me know how it goes ๐Ÿ‘โญ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?