🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Loss of extra moves.

Options
sirocco110
sirocco110 Posts: 4 Newbie

Why is it that when I log out and come back later, the game treats me as a new player and I lose all of my extra lives? What a rip off.

đŸ˜Ŗ

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

Hhmmm. Are you logging in through Facebook or with your King.com account? If you don't save your progress/lives/boosters with either of those, you will not be able to keep them. Are you switching devices? Lives will be saved per device only.

• sirocco110
    Options

I always play through FB on my PC. I don't lose levels. I log on and the game thinks I'm a new player. I lose all the extra moves that I earned with my gold tokens. Pisses me OFF! If it happens one more time I'm deleting this game and not playing again.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

Hi @sirocco110. I'm sorry you are experiencing those problems.

ℹī¸ Let me CC @QueenB & -our Community Manager- and @Sukanta_Biswas -who knows pretty much anything there is to know about these Support questions. I'm sure they will be able to better help you.

đŸŦ Have a Candylicious Day! đŸŦ

• sirocco110
    Options

Good bye. I'm tired of being jacked around and losing extra shots that I earned. You do this so I have to spend money to buy extended play. It's a scam and I am no longer going to indulge you.😡

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @sirocco110 !

I'm sorry you feel this way 😔 Let's see if we can help you further and you have fun again.

Do you log out every time you close the game? Do you lose all your boosters, or the ones you earn in a specific event? Maybe it has to do with the rules of the event, maybe the boosters are timed?

Please give us more details so we can assist you. 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?