🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Tricksies Party again!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3
    Options

Hi @KimElston The Tricksies special event disappeared from my game yesterday morning with 2 days left & I was 2/3 of the way to collecting the 5th chest. I am so disappointed! 😑 This is not the first time that this has happened & each time I loose the game & the rewards. Also, I am in the Astral League in BW3 & because I had to wait 2 days for a new level I dropped from 3rd place to 6th. The new level is extremely difficult & the top 3 are now so far ahead that it is almost impossible to catch up. Feeling very frustrated 😞

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,358 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @MicheleHogg As I have said previously unfortunately once you get a bug with tricksies it will keep re appearing until you do an uninstall you can read this advice further up in this discussion.

The league I feel for you I can reach first place many times once a new one starts but as like you I am playing chapter to chapter so scoring stops whereas players who have chapters in front of them will continue scoring 🙈

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3
    Options

@KimElston thanks for your help. I recently reinstalled on my new tablet but this did not fix the issue with Tricksies. Each time that I close & reopen the game Tricksies shows up & allows me to play 1st level before it disappears. It's very frustrating but I will try to uninstall again & hopefully it works. 🤞

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @MicheleHogg I get that happen often to me a lot but I just play it then after a few times it just disappears 👍🙂

• alexp247
    alexp247 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Unfortunately this looks like a lot of fun but difficult to navigate your way through

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi🙋‍♀️ @alexp247 Welcome

Let me see if I can help you learn your way around.

Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?