πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Not receiving gold caps/rounds for completing a level on the first try

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,307 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Bookster you have me confused here is a screenshot of the same level Jo has sent you as you will see the ones I have 3 stars on are not gold. Hmmm πŸ€” need to figure this out. I will be back to you and @gollyG πŸ‘

• Bookster
    Bookster Posts: 358 Level 3

Hi @KimElston thanks for getting back to me so soon. No I am not talking about the stars but the round thing that has the stars on it. It looks like a little dog dish? A round bowl? It’s called a level marker I believe. There are also tiny images on this round marker, like a feather if there are birds you release in that level, or a ghost if he’s in that level, etc. Those round level markers would turn gold whenever I completed the level on the first try. Now all my gold round level markers are gone. πŸ™

• gollyG
    gollyG Posts: 10 Level 2

@Bookster @KimElston

Just wanted to add, the kitten issue from yesterday is not an issue today. Hope yours is resolved soon also!

BTW - I stopped by this community to see if anyone else was having issues but only out of curiosity. I joined to post my guess in the BW3 v. CC square competition. I can't resist a logic puzzle. Have you counted squares yet, @Bookster ? Go team Bubbles!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Yay @gollyG, happy to hear that was just a temporary glitch and all is sorted now πŸ€—

Stay tuned for more exciting contest, right @KimElston πŸ˜‰

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

I'm checking this out with the studio as I have a feeling this feature might be removed from a group of players which is something that can be done sometimes. Studio probably wants to make further tests with this feature.

I know it looks good on the map and fulfilling when you pass a level on the first try but,it's just a graphic change so the game is still the same.

Your feedback means a lot so I will make sure they know how you feel πŸ˜‰

• Bookster

Hi @QueenB thank you for your reply. Yes I would be very interested to hear what you find out from the developers as to why the gold markers have suddenly disappeared. While I agree that the basics of the game have not changed, the gold markers as a reward for completing a round on the first attempt were part of the game for a long time, a lot of fun to try for and it just seems odd that they’re still in some people’s game but not others. But again I would be interested to hear what you find out about it. πŸ™‚

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Bookster I asked our magical queenb to join as you had me stumped on that one πŸ™ˆ I have been reminded that they turn gold if you collect a golden ticket on the level. Its been a while since I had that feature and it just didn't register when we was chatting but now it has reminded me once again.

Happy gaming πŸ‘πŸ™‚

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @gollyG I am glad to hear that and thank you for joining in the contest. You can join the new one by selecting it from under my signature. Hopefully I will see over there. You to @Bookster

Have a starlistic day πŸ‘πŸ™‚πŸŒŸ

• Bookster

Hi @KimElston the round level markers used to turn gold whenever I completed a level on the first try. That had been happening long before they introduced the golden tickets thing. Then for a little bit I would get both the gold level markers and the tickets. Now it’s just the tickets. πŸ™ I wish they would bring back/fix the gold level markers because those were so much fun to collect.

And yes thanks I will check out the other contests soon πŸ™‚

• itzel30
    itzel30 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi! @Bookster I'm having the same problem as you y really loved the golden level markers! My problem is that at first I started playing with my Google account but later then I changed to Facebooks so I could play with my friends there... so I noticed that problem πŸ™ On my Google account I do have the golden markers but there is none on fbs, at first I thought it was because I was "repeating" the levels,now I see the team of King is experimenting with us 🀣 please @QueenB the golden markers are really nice and they encourage you,know it just looks plain :( hope you solve this problem. I only made this account to see if anyone could help me I thought the problem was because of the two accounts.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?