🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Magic Stars

Deniseld
Deniseld Posts: 12 Level 2

What is the point of the Magic Stars? Anything or nothing?

Best Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,166 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Deniseld When you reach the 3rd star on the level, you will get the opportunity to upgrade stars to "Magic Stars".To achieve them you need to reach a new score, that is higher than the 3rd star and will be displayed right below it. Once you win the level with Magic Stars the three golden stars will be replaced by the Magic ones on the map.

I see you are new to the Community, so a BIG Welcome to the King Community family. Here is a quick tour around your Community. Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  Next head over to All Games. Try them all!   Then if you go to Everything you need to know It is a complete guide to help you move around with ease.  

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified. Have a fantastic day. 👻

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,307 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Deniseld A very warm welcome from me to.

Just to add to jo's great explanation once you collect the star and complete the level with the magic star collected map will tell you you are a master of that level.

Its just what we call a show off feature as other players will see who are the masters of a level. Happy gaming 👍🙂

Answers

• johamilton
    Answer ✓

Hi @Deniseld When you reach the 3rd star on the level, you will get the opportunity to upgrade stars to "Magic Stars".To achieve them you need to reach a new score, that is higher than the 3rd star and will be displayed right below it. Once you win the level with Magic Stars the three golden stars will be replaced by the Magic ones on the map.

I see you are new to the Community, so a BIG Welcome to the King Community family. Here is a quick tour around your Community. Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  Next head over to All Games. Try them all!   Then if you go to Everything you need to know It is a complete guide to help you move around with ease.  

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified. Have a fantastic day. 👻

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,307 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Deniseld A very warm welcome from me to.

Just to add to jo's great explanation once you collect the star and complete the level with the magic star collected map will tell you you are a master of that level.

Its just what we call a show off feature as other players will see who are the masters of a level. Happy gaming 👍🙂

• Deniseld
    Deniseld Posts: 12 Level 2

Thank you Jo and Kim for your answers.

I have not seen the Magic Star Map how do I get to see it?

• johamilton

Hi @Deniseld , here is a pic of my map. You can see the white stars on two Levels. That shows you I was able to collect the 4th star. They change from gold to white

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?