🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why can I not buy bubbles

Deniseld
Deniseld Posts: 12 Level 2

Hopefully this time mu question will show up in Bubble witch and not Candy Crush!

Since yesterday morning I have wanted to buy bubbles in order to finish the level I am on, I have way more than enough gold bars to do so, but I keep being told no connection. I have cleared my cache, powered off and restarted and still get the same message. I am getting really fed up as I bought an expensive 'package' and I can't use the gold bars but can use the spells! I get told no internet connection yet when I check settings I am connected

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Deniseld sorry to hear you are having problems but this will definitely be down to internet or wi fi. I know you say your device shows you are connected but for some reason the connection is not strong enough right now. The reason you can still use your spells as they are already loaded on your device but as you know when you select to use the gold bars you get the message saying magic in process this is while your device is trying to connect to load your gold bars. You wont loose them. Have you tried turning your internet or wi fi off to try and reboost the connection give that a try and come back to me 👍

• Deniseld

I have done all that and still nothing according to Bubble Witch

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Deniseld This will be down to the strength and speed of you connection. It doesn't appear to a issue with king as I would have a lot of players querying it but at the moment I only have you.

Closing your game then closing your device then turn your device on but before re opening you game disconnect from the internet for a minimum of 5 minutes then see what happens this should work if it was a king issue. Maybe if its not just check with your internet provider that you're strength is not compromised for some reason. Try all this then come back to me and we can see what to try next but I still think it is a connection issue not strong enough for you to download this procedure. 👍🙂

• Deniseld

I never had a problem till yesterday and I have been playing over 2 months.

• traveler2007
    traveler2007 Posts: 1 Newbie

I’m having a similar issue. When I try to buy my piggy bank, it sits on “Magic in progress” or comes up with an error stating “no information available for in app purchases”. I’m signed into my apple account, and my account works just fine in other apps. This just started happening last night that I noticed, but it had been a couple of days since I tried to buy anything in the game. Our internet is fine, it’s been rebooted just last night.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @traveler2007 and @Deniseld Are making purchases through the king shop or through a different app🤔 as if you are making purchases from other means such as Amazon or apple for example it will be an issue direct with them if your purchases are not downloading into your king games. If you have made purchases directly through king then your purchases can be checked and verified but not if you use other means.

If you could let me know 👍🙂

• Deniseld

Thanks Kim It is all sorted out now after several e-mails to king.com. My purchases were downloading it just kept telling me I wasn't connected to the internet even though all other apps etc were.

• PrettyBubbles

Ok @Deniseld that's good to hear. Thank you for the update. Out of interest and useful to us and other players what procedure did they advice you to follow to correct it.

As the procedures we are aware of didn't seem to work for you.

Its always useful to get players feedback as it helps the community. 👍🙂

• Deniseld

This is what finally worked for me but remember my issue was supposed lack of internet connection to buy bubbles. This was the first thing.

There is a configuration on there that when activated means it keeps some of the player old data and can cause issues like this.  

To disable this option:

1. Open Settings

2. Tap Backup & reset

3. Tap Automatic restore to disable the setting

Then after doing that, I’d suggest cleaning the game data through Settings>Applications>Bubble Witch 3

I did that and was connected but then I found my self back at the very first level again so back went to King.com and ...

To get back to the adventure please follow these steps:

1. Make sure that any account is correctly disconnected from the game. To do this open the game, press the button below "Play!", now find the option to select 'Log Out.'
    2. Force close all apps and turn off your device. Leave the device switched off for at least 10 seconds before restarting it.
    3. Reopen the game app and connect it back to your King account via the button below "Play!", select "Log in with email" at the bottom. Your progress and Gold Bars should now be correctly reinstated.

I was back at the correct level with all my gold bars.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Deniseld Thanks for getting back to me. Yes they are same trouble shooting measures that we advise. So thank you as that clarifies what we we know

Happy gaming and you have a starlistic day 👍🙂🌟🌟

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?