🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

NO CONNECTION MSG - FIXED MINE!!

Gi2
Gi2 Posts: 1 Newbie

CHECK GOOGLES SAVED PASSWORD FOR YOUR KING.COM ACCOUNT.

CREATE NEW PASSWORD ON GOOGLE FIR THIS ACCOUNT, LOG BACK INTO BWS3 WITH USER ID AND NEW PASSWORD. THIS WAS ALL IT TOOK FOR ME TO GET BACK TO MY LIST LEVELS!!

I haave been playing BWS3 now for almost 3 years and have it to level 2468 (somewhere near ther) then all of a sudden my phone breaks and when I download BWS3 to the new phone and go to open it I get this NO CONNECTION msg and it won't let me back to my last level. Have to start all over!! No way! I connected with support and that was 2 weeks ago and still no resolution!

I have been reading the other players discussions and have found this is a BIG ISSUE with others for months now. I don't know if anyone else mhas found a solution to their lock out but I just did!

After two new phones and several re-download of BWS3 I have found my problem was not software related but PASSWORD related. My Google password for my King.com link had been misspelled and saved, so BWS3 could not connect to King.com.

Now I play TWO of Kings games and had to go i to PROFILE link on 2nd game to try and log into my BWS saved data. During login process fojnd out Google saved password was wrong.

Put in new password, went back to login used id and new password and BANG THERE WERE MY CURRENT LEVELS!

GOOD LUCK

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,209 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Gi2

I am glad you are now all sorted but am sorry you went through all this. Yes other than reinstalling the changing of your password has worked for other players as long as your game is saved as your progress will be restored sometimes you have to play one level then restart your device to regain your original level.

There are a few different things we recommend our players to try and they work for most but not all.

As I can see you are new I would like to say A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour. We will start with discussions and more Next select your game forum

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black.

Why dont you also select the word here from my signature below and join our contests for a chance to win great prizes 🎁

Have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?