🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Need help on profile photos.

Options
Doogie
Doogie Posts: 3 Newbie

How can I place a photo on my profile? I would like to have a a photo on my profile so that I can notice myself and others opinions!

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi@Doogie,If you want to change your picture on any King Game, you can click here to follow these steps by Community Team. 😊

You can click on your profile picture or view picture first, then you click on "Edit Profile" on right side of profile picture. Then you click on "Change My Picture".

Finally you can select your King's Game Character/Avatar (Unlock on level 2) or your own avatar (Unlock on level 4) then you click on "Save Avatar" completed. 😊

I see you are new to the community, so a BIG Welcome to the King Community family. Here is a quick tour around your Community. Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  Next head over to All Games. Try them all!   Then if you go to Everything you need to know It is a complete guide to help you move around with ease.  

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified. Have a fantastic day. 👻

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

To change your profile pic. You have to progress in the community. Level 2 will give you access to the available avatars to be changed. Just write few comments more.😀

Level 2. 5 comments 0 points

Level 3. 50 comments 0 points

Level 4. 250 comments 250 points

Level 5. 500 comments 500 points

Legend. 1000 comments 1000 points

And more... Become a Legend to find out!

What are points?

Points are scores you obtain from your engagement in the Community. The more points you have, the higher you can be in the ranks and the more you can access exclusive rewards.

More details check below link.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,328 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Doogie Yes in all our game community's you need to be at least a level 2 to make any changes. As you move up levels each one will give you different premisions. Here are level 2 and level 3

Level 2 means you can change profile photos and Send Private messages to your friends

Then a further 45 comments will put you on level 3 will and unlock more features, such as:

- Ability to create polls

- Get your own signature

- Access our Exclusive Backstage!

- And much more!

So keep going and you will soon reach these features.

Why dont you select our new contest from under my signature below and join in.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?