What blockers do in Bubble Witch 3? Check info here and use it in your advantage!

🔮..ENDED..LETS SCARE ELSA ☻💀..ENDED 🔮

KimElstonKimElston Posts: 2,976 Superstar
edited 5:56AM in Win Prizes

🔮Want to join no account then register here in 2 minutes🔮

Hi Wizards and witches. Whilst I have been running around with @Elsa giving you loads of Halloween fun 👻👻👻 I have also been trying every way I can to scare her 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️ she just looks sideways and says "stop that nonsense Kim we are far to busy for your silly pranks and nothing scares me anyway" Hmmm 🤔 we will see. How about you help me out and post some scary Halloween gifs

3 of you who scare her the most will receive 30 gold bars but 🤫🤫 we need to catch her by surprise.

You have until Friday the 23rd October. So I am sure she will be scared enough by then 😩

Game terms and conditions can be found here.

Prev13

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.