🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I have lost my levels

Options
Wake53
Wake53 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited November 2020 in Support

I have lost all my levels on this game - i deleted it by mistake after it kept closing itself down - is there anyway I can recover all my levels?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/251570/have-you-lost-your-levels-heres-how-to-get-them-restored#latest

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Please make sure that your game matches the correct page to avoid confusion. Because this is Candy Jelly and you are writing about BW 3. Please go to this link that will help you !!! Please play the current level and quit it and then update it and clear the cache.

Good luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I will tagging Bubble Witch 3 Expert Players if they can help :

@KimElston and @johamilton

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Options

HI @Wake53  We can help you recover your levels. Can you, if you haven't already, play a level first, then close your game and turn your device off and on. After a reinstall its not unusual to be dropped back but if your game is saved this will take you back to your original level.

If you don't get your levels back then let us know your game ID by choosing profile, then tap the word king at the top of the screen if using a mobile or open the game and select the account button on your start menu If on a pc then double tap the king logo above, this will reveal your ID. Please also add your device and the level you was on.

I will wait to receive your tag 👻

@KimElston, anymore advise that I have not included?

Thanks @Diamond Lim for the tag.

• Wake53
    Wake53 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi johamilton thanks for your help I could not get my levels back. My id is 12072534943 and I have a kindle fire. Sorry cannot remember what level I was on

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?