🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

No boosts anymore

Options
WeaverFairy
WeaverFairy Posts: 40 Level 2

Does anyone know why there is just a blank blue bar where the rainbow bubbles etc used to be? Is this something else the software update has removed along with the ability to receive lives?

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,316 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi 🙋‍♀️@WeaverFairy sorry to hear this.

This is first time anyone has reported this problem I presume you mean you cant see any of your boosters at the bottom of your screen in bws3?

Can you first try logging out of the game and turn your device off and on.

If this does not work please send me a screen shot along with your game ID this can be found by selecting profile then tap the king icon at the top.

It may be that something manually can be done but it may come down to you having to preform the uninstall process.

Most times this is the only way to clear any bugs.

I will wait for you update 👍🙂

• WeaverFairy
    Options

Hello I am playing bws2. I tried 3 but all it seemed to be was a bubble bouncing game. The boosters in 2 are in the right hand side but all there is now is a blank blue box. I do not want to reinstall as I also lost over 50 lives in the update and was given some gold bars to compensate which I assume I will lose if I reinstalled

• WeaverFairy
    Options

Went to play store and found an update which cured the booster issue. Still no lives so not sure whether it has also cured that yet.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,316 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @WeaverFairy thanks for your feedback. 👍

Always check your play store for updates its something I do regularly even though I have automatic updates turned on sometimes it doesn't update 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?