🥳 Celebrate Level 3000 and get an Exclusive badge! HERE ✨
🔮 Math Challenge - 30 Gold bars could be Yours!🔮 HERE ✨
🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶

Help please.

Chris_ForrestChris_Forrest Posts: 73 Level 3

If anyone reading this has passed level 1537 on Bubble Witch Saga 3, can you

tell me how to complete it. A video would be great. I am not keen on YouTube much,

so if King has one on here, that would be great. I can never seen to find a video for

a particular game on here. Written details would be good too.

Thanks.

Comments

• PrettyBubblesPrettyBubbles Posts: 4,223 Superstar

Hi @Chris_Forrest clear 11 Owls

Yes this is a super hard level as the Owls are so spread out which makes it difficult to reach them. Once you can get the first page to drop it does become easier. So you need to ignore the Owls whist you aim to do this. Always try to clear down first. The sponges are a hindrance but with this game you will find putting the two bubbles inside sometimes will help to make a path for you. It's a tuffy but completable

I dont watch videos myself like you I don't use you tube

Good luck just keep at it 👍

🔮 BWS3 community contest is HERE come and join us to have fun and win gold bars 💰

• Chris_ForrestChris_Forrest Posts: 73 Level 3

Hi there prettybubbles.

Thanks for the answer but i typed in the wrong level.

I need help on 1637, and not 1537.

Am i forgiven if i say "sorry" ? lol.

IIt`s 1637 please.

Thanks.

Hi @Chris_Forrest of course you are forgiven

Level 1637 clear all red bubbles This one I found ok to complete by not concentrating to much on collecting the bonus shots you really don't need them all to complete this level it is more important to clear the bubbles to stop them being armoured

You will always get the first 2 bonus balls on you second go but if any others are not in your shot to clear the bubbles then leave them alone

Hope this helps

Good luck and happy gaming 👍🙂

🔮 BWS3 community contest is HERE come and join us to have fun and win gold bars 💰

Well prettybubbles, with thanks to your advice, i completed it.

Who would have thought that by not getting all the bonuses, actually helps.

I only had 10 shots to play with, so not getting all the bonuses felt different, but

hey, it worked. Concentrating on getting the bubbles out of the way, is far more important.

My next question.......... lol. Don`t laugh, if i get stuck again, i will be back.

Thank you.

Actually just one more question.

How often does Billy the Ghost make his appearance?

A couple of weeks ago, he was always there, for me to get his treasure chest

in time, but now, he has vanished.

Is it every so often he makes an appearance or monthly or what?

Thanks (again).

Hi @Chris_Forrest congratulations and I am glad you took my tips on board now you can finally start the next level 🥳

With Billy's chest like other challenges you can have them for a while and feel they are a permanent feature but they do get shuffled around by the studio so other players can enjoy them to.

So just keep your eye out for anything new that may come you're way

Happy gaming and have a starlistic evening 👍🙂