🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

how to save the gold bars winning in the game

Options

Why do the gold bars I won in the game fall out of the piggy bank?

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @silviadelatorre, regarding the Gold Bars, as you play the game and winning you are also filling up the Piggy Bank. When you reach 50 that means the bank is full. If you do not empty the Piggy Bank, then when you win, the gold bars keep falling out. To empty the bank it will be $2.99 for 50 gold bars, that you can use towards the game to help you win. Once the bank is emptied, it will start filling up for you again.

I see you are new and would like to Welcome to the King Community family. Here is a quick tour around your Community.

* Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  💐

* Next head over to All Games. Try them all!    🏅

* For all Bubble Witch Saga 3 players, you can head straight HERE 👻

* Lastly, Everything you need to know, A complete guide to help you move around with ease.  

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They, then will be notified. Have a fantastic day. 

I am going to tag our wonderful @PrettyBubbles, and let her add your name to the BWS3 players. That way when new contests starts then you will be notified. Thanks for being a part of our Bubble Witch Sage 3 family. 👻

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?