🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Obstructing people

Options
VasekZlin
VasekZlin Posts: 31 Level 2

Hi I write here maybe one year to help me with this situation and help center isnt able to solve this easy problem! Somebody blocked for 24 hours one field and stayed here all the time. I have to wait 24 hours to can play another field. But I can do it only two field for 24 hours. So, if you can see this map, I can wait 48 hours to finish it and hope, that another player not blocked my way. Solving this problem is easy: If I confirm same field I have one hour for finish it. It is a lot of time for finishing.If I not finish it, will be free again. But it is for help center unsolvable!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?