🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

👂We have been asked to listen 👂

PrettyBubbles
PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator
edited November 2021 in Discussions

Want to join no account then register here in 2 minutes

Hi bubble blasters 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️ Stella has sent us a message 📩

She has told Jo and I we must follow her instructions and of course we will ✅ Here is her message 📮to us 🥁🥁

Prettybubbles and Jo Hamilton we love all your amazing contest and we thank you 👏 I would like you try a different approach please🙏I want you to ask our players what they enjoy best and then present more of their favourites.

So there it is guys Stella has spoke. Help us to comply with her request by telling us you favourite contests in turn we will listen and if we can we will present your contest for all to play

We will also announce you as the author in our presentation. Your fellow players will love to see you there 😀

Fun fun fun here we come 🥳🥳💓

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?