🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

NEW WITCHES AND WARLOCKS UNITE!!

Options

Hello everyone, I was just thinking maybe we could you a new post for new users who don't have to search all over the site like I did! Lol I'm a BBW fan since the beginning and I'm looking for others who are active players in the game!!! Everyone come say hi!!!!

Happy New Year and Many Blessings To All!!

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,610 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Melissandre86 Welcome 🙋‍♀️

We have a say hi discussion for our wonderful new players to introduce themselves HERE if you scroll through you wil see some helpful tips and links to settle you in 🙂

You can either join other discussions or open a new one to ask us anything its worth having a quick look through as your topic could already be live

Hope this helps ask us anything and we will always do our best to help you

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day ⭐⭐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?