๐Ÿฅณ Celebrate Level 3000 and get an Exclusive badge! HERE โœจ
๐Ÿ’ช Play levels designed by Community members! Check it out ๐Ÿ‘‰ HERE
Itโ€™s the Womenโ€™s Month ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ƒ Grab your badge & celebrate! HERE
๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ

Waking up The Tree

alanc12345alanc12345 Posts: 15 Level 2

Is anyone else having a problem with Waking Up The Tree.?It seems like every day I must finish the previous days waking up the Tree.The more times then not I will start a new tree and wait all day for others to do their part.There should be a time limit for participation and if not find a new team.This is very frustrating to me.

Prev1

Answers

• ExtremadamenteExtremadamente Posts: 7 Level 2

la verdad no comprendo porque pasa eso yo no tengo problemas con el desafรญo del รกrbol siempre me llega emparejar con alguien

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• PrettyBubblesPrettyBubbles Posts: 4,833 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @alanc12345 Yes it can be frustrating but this isn't an issue its just how the tree works for everyone. At times no one from your team joins so you end up having to wait for 24hrs before you complete it this time frame is so all counties have the chance to join.

Other times someone will select a flower and never come back to finish it.

Then there are the times when you get realy active teams and can have many opportunities to clear the board within 24hrs

All that said it is still a great way to win free boosters and I for one would hate to see it go ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ

๐Ÿ”ฎWin Boosters here in our new contests WHERE ARE YOU Then head over here to win gold in Beat my score๐Ÿ”ฎ

@Extremadamente

Please select here ๐Ÿ‘‡

International corner

๐Ÿ”ฎWin Boosters here in our new contests WHERE ARE YOU Then head over here to win gold in Beat my score๐Ÿ”ฎ

• alanc12345alanc12345 Posts: 15 Level 2

Is anyone else having a problem with the Magic Ritual not appearing right away. After failing to reach the

Pretty Bubbles why not group people in North ,South and Central America along with Hawaii play in one group while Europe ,Asia and Africa including Australia play in others this solves wait times for everyone.

Hi @alanc12345 That would be great but to group the millions of players into time zones would be a mammoth task ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐ŸŒŸ

Actually you have most of information in your data base already so it shouldn't be hard to sort.

Hi I have not forgotten you guys I am just waiting for further confirmation as the tree is being worked on at the moment. I hope to back shortly with a proper answer for you ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ

Hi guys as we are aware the tree is playing us up at the moment and is being worked on as it has been disappearing and then returning.

However this does not mean it's a blip for all players. If your tree does not return after a few days it means the event has been removed as the studio carry out a reshuffle from time to time on all our challenges so that other players get to enjoy them to.

All challenges can disappear at any time even you have had it a long time which can lead you to believe it's a permanent feature which is not the case with any of our challenges

I fully understand the frustration when we loose something. I have had this happen with many features over time and felt disappointed but I know unfortunatly its just how they work and we have wait to see if some new starlistic event comes our way ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ

• MthrOfPearlMthrOfPearl Posts: 6 Level 2

I have not only lost the Sleeping Tree -- about a week now but I also lost the offer for extra lives/plays after completing a game but not winning it. I don't know whether this happened in sync with the missing tree or not but it's frustrating. At this rate -- I'm not sure how long I'll continue playing the BW3 Saga.

Hi @MthrOfPearl

Unfortunately there is nothing to rectify with challenges being shuffled around.

The studio have recently performed a re shuffle as others have now had various challenges re shuffled to. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ

• MthrOfPearlMthrOfPearl Posts: 6 Level 2

I appreciate your response but that doesn't help. I've played all of the Bubble Witch games and really enjoyed them. I'm frustrated with the current status and not sure I will continue. I've got over 400 connects to the BW3 and am on Level 3398. I'll probably continue playing for a little while longer but but who knows.

• jnjtwojnjtwo Posts: 5 Level 2

Thanks for the explanation on tbis. But to reshuffle to give others a chance just isn't right, if that is the logic then why not reshuffle the deck so we have u unlimited lives?