๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Oh noooooo... is Waking the Tree Gone??

Options
2ยป

Answers

• Bathymaas
    Bathymaas Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here. No Waking the Tree. Closed game and restarted device but still don't see it. I'll just wait to see if it appears again. I contacted support yesterday and got a vague reply. It wasn't till I got on here that I see a lot of us are having the same problem.

• MthrOfPearl
    MthrOfPearl Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I also lost the Sleeping Tree. I cleared cache, restarted my tablet without any luck. I also deleted the gamed and reinstalled it without any change except for losing my boosters along the way. Still playing, hoping it will come back soon.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,546 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi guys have raised this and this I am waiting feedback on how soon we can get a fix.

I will update you as soon as I hear anything ๐Ÿ‘

• jnjtwo
    jnjtwo Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

How about some unlimited lives in the meantime? We're missing out on the opportunity to earn them until this is resolved

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi I have not forgotten you guys I am just waiting for further confirmation as the tree is being worked on at the moment. I hope to back shortly with a proper answer for you ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi guys as we are aware the tree is playing us up at the moment and is being worked on as it has been disappearing and then returning.

However this does not mean it's a blip for all players. If your tree does not return after a few days it means the event has been removed as the studio carry out a reshuffle from time to time on all our challenges so that other players get to enjoy them to.

All challenges can disappear at any time even you have had it a long time which can lead you to believe it's a permanent feature which is not the case with any of our challenges

I fully understand the frustration when we loose something. I have had this happen with many features over time and felt disappointed but I know unfortunatly its just how they work and we have wait to see if some new starlistic event comes our way ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ

• MthrOfPearl
    MthrOfPearl Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

It's back. Only took about two weeks before the tree reappeared.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @MthrOfPearl That's good news I know it has been being worked on by the studio. Hopefully some others may be lucky enough to just have a blip and not find there's has been reshuffled.

Thanks for your feedback ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?