πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Hidden spells

Options
youknewthis
youknewthis Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I use hidden spells correctly? I'm not seeing anything magic like πŸ™‚.

Answers

• youknewthis
    youknewthis Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

How do I use spells correctly in level

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @youknewthis A very warm welcome to our friendly community

With the boosters/spells they will all help you in different ways. It's a personal choice when and how you use them. Let me explain what each one does from left to right

Yellow is the Shooting Star. This is first and will clear a group of the same color bubbles but isn't available untill you reach Level 73.

Green is the Sparkling Blast: This will clear a surrounding group that you select

Orange flame is the Stereo Bolt: This will clear a horizontal line of 5 bubbles.

Blue is the Magic Beam: This will clear a wide tunnel upwards anywhere in your level

Rainbow Rush: This will eliminate all bubbles of the same colors or you can select a blocker and it will eliminate all your choice of blockers but not from the whole level just what you can see on your screen at the time you make your selection. You will see this inΒ Level 93.

I hope explaining there uses will help you decide how best to use them

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day πŸŒŸπŸ™‚

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @youknewthis You asked about spells in your previous discussion and I explained them fully HERE

With regards to your question here about hidden spells can you explain a bit more as I am not aware of any hidden spells πŸ‘πŸŒŸ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?