🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

✍️ Subscribe here to Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List! (Closed) 🔮

Options

Comments

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 19,051 Level 5
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,086 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as I know you have playing this game. @alineseghetto @RyanThePrecureFan @Leslieholli 👍😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Bubble Witch 3 Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🔮👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as I know you have playing this game. @kįįÑg_šïRjÆ @strawberryleorn @Issa2219 👍😊

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as I know you have playing this game. @raffylee80 @unforgiven4one @August21 👍😊

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as I know you have playing this game. @Janis_Ferguson @kutra @Emilily 👍😊

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as I know you have playing this game. @britanirenee 👍😊

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as I know you have playing this game. @Lionel26 👍😊

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• RubyBlue1011
    RubyBlue1011 Posts: 214 Level 3
    Options

Subscribe 😊 BWS3

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,335 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @RubyBlue1011 , so glad you joined our BWS3 Family tagging list. @PrettyBubbles and I are your moderators.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking.

Be sure you check out the contest area. There are badges, gold and boosters that you could win.

You can also take a look at the bottom of my signature and that will lead you right over to the contests that are currently running. 😀👻

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?