🥳 Celebrate Level 3000 and get an Exclusive badge! HERE

ENDED 🔮 👻 Who Can Beat my Score 👻 🔮

johamiltonjohamilton Posts: 7,181 Bubble Witch Moderator
edited April 19 in Win Prizes

Want to participate but have no account, register here in just 1 minute 👻

Ok Bubbler's time to see Who Can Beat My Score!

I have played level 49 and my score was 514,890! 😲🙋💪

Play Level 49 and see what score you can get. Post your screenshot of your played level.

The 3 highest scores over my score will win 30 Gold bars.

Also, we will randomly pick 2 other Bubbler's that will win 30 Gold bars.

Oh, one other Surprise. Stella and Nero is helping you out with a special booster on this level! 👏 🔮

You have until Friday April 16th, 9am CST U.S. to participate.

Here is a 👉️ Countdown clock April 16th for your convenience since there are so many time zones.

Game terms and conditions can be found here

Life is short ... forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably ... and
never regret anything that made you smile!

Come join the fun in Bubble Witch Saga 3 and play 👉️ Win gold in Stella's wardrobe ,  Nero's Math Quiz and Win a badge and Gold!   Come join us for all kinds of prizes!

Prev1345

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.