🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

My Game is not working - (Now fixed)!

Options

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

HI @Beverley10 I see you are already apart of the thread HERE. Please keep your eyes on this thread and you will get updates there. I have tagged you in the thread. Please take a look at what @PrettyBubbles suggested. 👻

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited July 2021
    Options

HI @SAMcat0102 , We are aware of current issues. We have now moved your issue into the correct discussion. Please follow the guidelines we have set to help you out. 👇️

For any players who still cannot play there game I will explain again what we reccomend you to do.

Please uninstall your game

Reinstall your game on windows 10 or mobile no longer use your Facebook account

play1 level then log out and turn your device off and on

If your levels have not restored tell us what level you was on and we will manually restore them.

We are offering generous surprise rewards to be added to your account as our way of sorry.

Upon reinstall Add your game ID even if you're levels restore or not so we can say sorry

• Vontrae
    Vontrae Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It's been a long time I have not been able to play this game. I enjoyed it when I was able to but it's time to leave this game.

• bidder
    bidder Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

GAME STIL NOT WORKING

• Buggi
    Buggi Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hei!

Spillet virker ikke , hva må jeg gjøre?

Mvh. Buggi

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@rina430 That's great news thank you for following the steps given

Have your levels restored if not tell us the level you was on and we will do this manually. First play 1 level then log out of the game and turn your device off and on. Its always best to do this after a reinstall regardless 👍

Also send your game ID so we can send some exciting rewards to your game

Happy gaming ⭐👍

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

For any players who still cannot play there game I will explain again what we reccomend you to do.

Please uninstall your game

Reinstall your game on windows 10 or mobile non Facebook

play1 level then log out and turn your device off and on

If your levels have not restored tell us what level you was on and we will manually restore them.

We are offering generous surprise rewards to be added to your account as our way of sorry.

Upon reinstall Add your game ID even if you're levels restore or not so we can say sorry.

Please only use this thread to inform us once you have done this procedure as other comments are taking this thread off topic

It is our job to try to get playing your much loved game again and that is what this discussion has been set up for.

So please only comment here if you have decided to follow our advice 👍

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @bidder 🙋‍♀️ Welcome

For BW3 please select HERE for BW2 please select HERE for guidance ⭐👍

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Vontrae 🙋‍♀️ Welcome

For BW3 please select HERE for BW2 please select HERE for guidance ⭐👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?