🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

My Game is not working - (Now fixed)!

Options

Answers

• grambluhouse1
    grambluhouse1 Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited July 2021
    Options

Neither BW 2 or BW 3 will open for play. I am using a desk top computer. BW 2 -the orange box moves to the left top and becomes smaller. Nothing will happen when I click on it but I canhear the game playing.

BW 3 just stopped all of a sudden. It was fine until yesterday but now when I click on play nothing happens.

Any help will be appreciates. I am playing on Facebook

Anita Wheeler

awheeler7212@gmail.com

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,371 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @grambluhouse1, sorry you are having a problem. There are some issues that we are aware of. For BW3 please select HERE for BW2 please select HERE for guidance.

I see you are a newbie. Myself and @PrettyBubbles are your moderators for BW3.

We are always around to help you with any questions, queries or tips.

We would also like to say a very warm welcome to our friendly community.

A very useful link for you is 👇

All you need to know about playing BW3

Have fun and always check out our live contest links you will find under our signatures 

One more thing, Also - we never ask or recommend people post personal info (like an email address) in the open forum here. So if you could please use the little grey wheel in the upper corner to edit your post and remove your email address - that would be great. You can describe the problem without actually posting your email address. Just want to keep you safe 👻

• slapmeagain
    slapmeagain Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited July 2021
    Options

game still not working. i try chrome..firefox. did ever thing i could think of. omg been like 2 weeksw. plz fix your game

• johamilton
    Options

HI @slapmeagain ,  sorry you are having a problem. There are some issues that we are aware of. For BW3 please select HERE for guidance. @PrettyBubbles has explained as to what to do. 👻

• SylviaYim
    SylviaYim Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Need help.

Bubble Witch 3 wont open on level 641. I have tried everything and nothing. All she does is hove over level. Help please!!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,623 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @SylviaYim Welcome

Please join the link given in @johamilton post above 👍⭐

• jlrka
    jlrka Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Everytihng loads fine but just will not go to the game screen when I play. All other games are fine.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,623 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi @jlrka Welcome

We have now included your issue here as this is the correct discussion area.

Can you please follow our recommendations for solving this.👍⭐

• Vontrae
    Vontrae Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I can play bubble Witch 2 on Facebook what the problem with Bubble Witch 3??????

• johamilton
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi @Vontrae , We are aware of current issues. We have now moved your issue into the correct discussion. Please follow the guidelines we have set to help you out. 👇️

For any players who still cannot play there game I will explain again what we reccomend you to do.

Please uninstall your game

Reinstall your game on windows 10 or mobile no longer use your Facebook account

play1 level then log out and turn your device off and on

If your levels have not restored tell us what level you was on and we will manually restore them.

We are offering generous surprise rewards to be added to your account as our way of sorry.

Upon reinstall Add your game ID even if you're levels restore or not so we can say sorry

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?