🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Witches hat

Options
ralumley
ralumley Posts: 3 Newbie

Am I the only one with a broken witches hat? I have gone to support with this twice without getting any help. I had earned the gold witches hat went to bed and when I came back the gold hat I earned was gone. Since then I have not had the 2 other hats offered to earn another gold hat. This happened immediately after I was redirected after answering the pop up question having fun thing the game does once in a while. I think I am on day 4 on one level because I can no long earn the witches hat and the fun has been taken away. Thanks for no support!

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,608 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @ralumley Welcome

Sorry to hear your dissapointment.

Once you have achieved 3 hats it stays there until you choose to use it. However, getting hat 1 and 2 is very challenging as you have youre time out energy bar at the bottom right side this will run down as you play and if you have not been lucky enough to see the next hat offered to you, which can be right at the top of your level sometimes then you will have missed the opportunity to collect it so the energy bar will continue to run down until another hat is offered.

Once this runs out you loose what hats you have and have to start all over again 🙈👍

• ralumley
    ralumley Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited June 2021
    Options

You speak as if I am a beginner player and I don't know how to earn a hat. Your last update screwed up the witches hat and have prevented me from earning any of the hats and moving beyond the last levels you brought out. You ignore the request for repair and ignorant towards players who wait for new levels to be released to be able to play on.Just fix the hat you messed up and stop treating me as a beginner who don't know how to earn a hat. (Edit by CM: Rude)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?