๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Can i change game from Google account to Facebook?

Options

Answers

• Shellbells11163
    Shellbells11163 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Im not actually positive. But the email I got from King showed I had hit level 1000 on or around June 18th. I know I was higher but I can't remember which level. I am very willing to just go back to 1000 and be a happy bubble popper๐Ÿ™ƒ I had also invested in multiple boosters but don't know what I had left. I have receipts for those, I just don't know what I had already used. I am also ok with starting 1000 with no boosters. Will my garden be empty?

I thank you ever so much for your help with this!!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,529 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi @Shellbells11163 ok leave it with me ๐Ÿ‘

Regarding your boosters as they were purchased on a different account I am not sure if customer services will transfer them over its not a normal process but you could contact them from the contact us tab at the bottom of this page but in my experience they don't but anything is worth a try.

It is going to be Tuesday or Wednesday when I can confirm your levels are restored ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi @Shellbells11163 !

I have now restored your new account to level 1087 that you were on on the old one.

• Shellbells11163
    Options

WOOOOHOOOOOOO! THANK YOU THANK YOUU!!

Do I need to do anything special to now access it? Can you advise my next step? I just don't want to mess this up! I've very much missed my lil bubble witchy!! And her kitty too!!

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi @Shellbells11163 You are very welcome

Once you start up your game your levels should show if not play one level then close your game and turn your device on and off. You should then be good to go

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day โญ๐Ÿ‘

• Shellbells11163
    Options

It all looks FANTASTIC!! THANK YOU!

I just have one more question, I'm sorry.

Were my kitty's and my garden supposed to come over also or do I need to begin over with them. I miss the help of my kitty's during the levels.

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi @Shellbells11163 You are welcome. We are here anytime to help you ๐Ÿ‘

We cant restore your builds so unfortunately yes you will have to start them again. โญ

• Shellbells11163
    Options

That's groovie! I'm kind of having fun rebuilding and going back and making all my levels at 100% again.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@Shellbells11163

That does sound like fun re visiting the start of the game. Well done for your initiative ๐Ÿ‘

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Dalimah
    Dalimah Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi. I would very much love to receive the same assistance rendered. I'm here on behalf of my mum who truly enjoys playing the game. The current Android device she is playing on is old and is tied to her Google account. The new device is an iPad, which unfortunately does not allow the syncing via Google. So I would want her current account to be synced to her Facebook account. Would really appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?