🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Problem buying gold bars in BW3

Options
GillB
GillB Posts: 15 Level 2

I'm having problems buying gold bars direct from the end of a level. I choose which offer I want from the shop and every time I get 'There was a problem. You haven't been charged. Please contact us if the error persists.'

I have no problem buying the £2.99 bars/boosts offer for 4 tickets accessing the shop from the link that appears when I get the 4 tickets..

I pay via Paypal which is attached to my account.

Any ideas or is this a known issue? It seems to have been going on for at least a week.

Thank you!

Best Answer

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,328 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @GillB 🙋‍♀️

Sorry to hear this. No its not a current known issue it may just be a connection issue.

I will check with the studio If they are aware of any glitches regarding this.

Before I do please first try logging out of your game and turn your device off and on this may reset it.

Please let me know how you get on 👍⭐

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @GillB 🙋‍♀️

Sorry to hear this. No its not a current known issue it may just be a connection issue.

I will check with the studio If they are aware of any glitches regarding this.

Before I do please first try logging out of your game and turn your device off and on this may reset it.

Please let me know how you get on 👍⭐

• GillB
    GillB Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Argh ... my apologies. Logging out/in and restarting my phone seems to have solved it :)

Sorry for bothering you.

Gill

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@GillB please don't apologies as my tip worked and that's what we are here for so don't ever hesitate to ask.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day ⭐👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?