πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Get rid of the cheaters - *CM: Feedback sent to the Studio!*

Sanjuro
Sanjuro Posts: 12 Level 2
edited November 2021 in Support

Hello folks, as you can see from the pic Dimi is a cheater, cheaters ruin the game for everybody else, ban this person.

Β«13456712

Comments

• isa75
    isa75 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2020

Hello, i’m new here πŸ‘‹πŸ»

Someone is cheating for the points in my group : more than 2800pts the 1st jour of the contest : it is impossible! I don’t Knowl that person because i am not connectΓ©s site Facebook. What can i do????

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

@isa75 Hi Unfortunately as with any game cheaters will always find there way in. King has a dedicated team to try to illuminate this from happening but it can never be stopped 100%

As I can see you are new Let me take you on a tour πŸ‘« We will start with theΒ discussion areaΒ πŸ“ƒ Then why not selectΒ your game forumΒ πŸ•Ήwhere you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straightΒ HEREΒ πŸ€Ήβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Ήβ€β™‚οΈ

FinallyΒ hereΒ andΒ hereΒ will tell you everything about moving around the community πŸ‘€

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day πŸŒŸπŸ™‚

• PD987
    PD987 Posts: 430 Level 3

@isa75

I've had that quite a few times as well. I've no idea how it's even possible to cheat, but it's certainly unfair. No way it can possibly be legitimate when the it's only just started and someone already has hundreds or thousands of stars accumulated when the rest of us in the league have under 10.

Who do we report it to though, and can it be clamped down on once highlighted?

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @PD987 Unfortunately it is as I explained to @isa75 above πŸ‘†

• PD987

Hi there,

Surely once it's highlighted, as in the screenshot, then that person can be disqualified, especially as the name is there for all to see? There must be a way to stop it.

• maggybeths
    maggybeths Posts: 5 Level 2

Oh it’s possible to cheat. I just accidentally did this but not by that much and I’m honestly embarrassed.... I usually play on my iPad but I logged on with my phone today and I’ve gone from like 97 points to 411 which is what I had in the last round... omg someone please fix this 😭

• PD987

There's one on mine again. The new League had only started a few minutes before and already the person in first place has 125 points, where the rest of us playing atm are barely in double figures.

This really has to be sorted out, because even if it's not intentional, it's still not fair on the one's playing by the book and starting at zero.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi guysπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Unfortunately as with any game cheaters will always find there way in. King has a dedicated team to try to illuminate this from happening but it can never be stopped 100% πŸ‘

• matius_abiroso
    matius_abiroso Posts: 9 Level 2

How does a player get 5936 stars when the game has just started for approximately 10 minutes.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @matius_abiroso yes this is frustrating I have had it happen to me.

Please read my reply above its not a solution just unfortunately how all gaming sites are.

Why dont you cheer your self up by selecting our contests under my signature below and have a chance to win rewards 🌟

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?