🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble Witch 3 Saga Owl Levels

Options
Lemurtek
Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

Not really a question, not even expecting anything, and I have rported this before. But because this happens often, and it's annoying because I have to restart which means I loose any magic hats I have. The problem (on a Windows PC) is the game locks up. It's always an owl level, it's always right at the end. Sometimes the last owl is missing, and I can't continue, sometimes causing me to lose the level.. Sometimes the game just stops. The sound is still going, the animations are still going, but the game doesn't progress, and accepts no user input, and must be restated. As I said, I would care that much, but it happens often, and I often lose either the level, or the hats, or both. The picture shows the screen, with 0 bubbles left to shoot, just stopped like that. Not reallt expecting anything, just pointing this out.

Best Answer

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Lemurtek Yes like jo I only play on my mobile but this has been reported before with pc users all though very rarely and one offs we havnt had a thread were multiple players are experiencing this so when it has been checked no match for a fault with king has been found.

Sorry you are experiencing this but whilst you can eventually repeat the level and move on there is nothing to investigate

If you find you can not move levels af all and are constantly stuck then please send me your ID as that's something that can then be checked for you 👍⭐

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

HI @Lemurtek, I have not had that happen to me. I am trying to think if @PrettyBubbles has. I have seen one owl missing before and had to stat all over. When Kim pops in tomorrow morning lets see if she has had that problem. I only play on my phone and so does Kim.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Lemurtek Yes like jo I only play on my mobile but this has been reported before with pc users all though very rarely and one offs we havnt had a thread were multiple players are experiencing this so when it has been checked no match for a fault with king has been found.

Sorry you are experiencing this but whilst you can eventually repeat the level and move on there is nothing to investigate

If you find you can not move levels af all and are constantly stuck then please send me your ID as that's something that can then be checked for you 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?