🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 2500

Options
Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 375 Level 3

Hi, I've had an email saying that I can claim a badge for reaching level 2500, how do I do this please, I've attached a screenshot which I hope you can open, when it comes to that sort of thing I'm useless and it's the first time I've tried on this tablet.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,610 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi there stranger hope you are well @Lesley-6

This is where you collect your medals just select your avatar at the bottom whenever you see a number on it and the system will do the rest 👍⭐⭐

• Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 375 Level 3
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles, thanks for your reply but I'm still unsure as to what to do, well I did say that I was useless with technology, when I tapped the avatar it showed me what badges I got, not sure what you mean by select your avatar at the bottom whenever you see a number on it, interestingly when I followed the link from my email it took me to a small Facebook screen and showed that I was only on level 1300 and something, a contradiction to what the email informed me and what I know to be true I'm on level 2504 and have the 2000 badge and I am linked to Facebook although not actually playing on Facebook if you know what I mean, so I'm a totally confused technophobe. I know it's only a game and a badge but I have earned it and will carry on regardless albeit slightly irregularly, I do play but I have two other games that I get addicted and frustrated with so I don't always have time for BW3 which is a bit remiss of me as I've played BubbleWitch far longer than the other two games, well, at least one of them. I know I'll never catch up with some players on here as I think they must stick to just one game, oh well, onwards and upwards. I have noticed that one of the challenges seems to gave gone, shame as it did give some decent awards, the one where there is a chest to open when you catch the ghost with the key to open it, Wake up the tree is okay but rewards aren't as good but I still do it. Sorry for the ramble!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,610 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lesley-6 On your screen shot you have the number one at the bottom of your screen this is where you get your medal badges so if you select it your medal will be added

Yes you are talking about billies treasure chest its unfortunate when these in challenges disappear but any of them can come and go at anytime as they are not rolled out to everyone so now and again the studio does a reshuffle so as others can also enjoy our events

But we never know what magic the studio will send to our game next but whatever it is it's much appreciated ⭐⭐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?