🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Missing dialogue

Options
vblomgren
vblomgren Posts: 3 Newbie

In the wedding special I’m missing all of the dialogue. The dialogue box pops up and says “stranger says” and that’s all. I’m a little lost.

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,340 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @vblomgren That is strange that your dialogue has disappeared

A couple of reasons why this could of happened is that you need to log out and close your device as you may have an update pending

Also you will not updated if you are playing through Facebook also you need to on a mobile device only as any updates will only come through this way 👍⭐

• vblomgren
    Options

well, that didn’t work, I’m playing on a phone. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it still doesn’t have the dialogue in the game.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@vblomgren ok are you using Facebook on your phone 👍⭐

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@vblomgren also the dialogue may not appear until you progress upwards on your map ⭐

• vblomgren
    Options

I don’t know what you mean by using Facebook. That’s the only way the app will track my progress. I lost a bunch of spells and free lives by uninstalling and reinstalling the app, which did nothing to fix the issue.

and I’m not sure where I’m supposed to be progressing on my map being as I have no idea what’s going on since THERES NO DIALOGUE.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@vblomgren with BW2 it is no longer supported with Facebook it's only now supported using a Mobile through king so if you are still using Facebook this could be why you will start to experience issues 👍⭐

• seelsu
    seelsu Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am also playing Bubble Witch 3 and I don’t have Facebook, only the app. The only dialogue is “Stranger (or Stella) says” between the characters and it will tell me who or what I found as I start a game on a tile. I have clicked on all the tiles in the map and found groomsmen and the groom. I thought I was stuck because it just kept restarting games but when I got to Level 670, I walked around again and the wands appeared over 2 tiles I had already done. I clicked the wands and replayed those and then it took me to the ceremony and out of the wedding to level 670. Although there was no dialogue between the wizard and Stella on the way out.

Hope that helps. I thought I would be stuck there forever but I’m out. 😊

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi 🙋‍♀️ @seelsu

Thank you for sharing this information it will be very helpful to other players I hope you enjoyed the wedding event 👍⭐

• seelsu
    seelsu Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I did enjoy it. But I did miss understanding it without the dialogue and knowing the goal for each step. The map area was a nice change.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Yes @seelsu I understand what you mean its just when the studio are first testing events they don't go without there problems and they will only roll them out to everyone if they are issue free 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?