🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How to Get a Ten Million Point Score in Bubble Witch 3 Saga

Options
Lemurtek
Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
edited October 2021 in Discussions

Hi @johamilton and @CassD, and also @PrettyBubbles and @KCullen127 .(and anyone who you think might be interested in this topic) Since you wanted to know, here it is:

Casting The Spell for 10 Million Points in Bubble Witch 3 Saga

Recently I posted a screenshot for the 4000 Level Badge with a score of over ten million. I was asked how I got that score, and since they asked, here is how I did it. There is no cheating, and the only magic is noting how the game works, and doggedly applying it.

Ingredients:

9 Gold Bars

Enough Boosters to finish your chosen level without using your arsenal of buubbles

Stella must be wearing a red hat when you win the lvel, so that you get the score multiplier.

A level in the higher ranges, since the lower levels don't have a needed feature.

Patience, time, dedication and and at least 104 or more game lives.

Optional: The Big Spell that comes with the Gold hat is also useful, but requires special preparation and may not work on every platform Bubble Witch runs on.

Finally, it helps to be a little crazy!

Gather your magic:

If you want to use the Big Spell, play your level until you get the gold Magic hat. Once you collect the Big Spell, the gold Magic hat becomes a liability, since it does not multiply your score. You need to ditch it so so can get a Red Magic Hat. To do this on a PC, once you have the Big Spell in your Boosters area, quit the game and restart it. The Gold Magic hat should be gone, and a Red Mgic Hat willl eventually appear. At least that's how the game works on my PC (Windows 10). If this doesn't work, just use the spell, yu don't really need it for the end game.

The Spell (Phase One):

The Magic goes like this, when you fail a level, the game gives you the option to "Play on for 9 Gold Bars" The game will give you 5 extra bubbles to continue playing. If you don't use this iption, and keep playing - and failing - this level, after 10 tries, the game will start adding extra bubbles. This goes on until you get 99 extra bubbles. This is the Max the Game will give you. Once you have the 99 bubbles on the

Play on for 9 Gold Bars" offer, you can move to

The Spell (Phase Two):

Once you have the 99 Bubbles in the "Play n for 9 Gold Bars" offer, you need Stella to be wearing her Red Magic Hat, before taking the offer. if not keep plying, and losing! Until you get the Red Magic Hat. When a Gold Magic Hat appears, you can collect it. If you can use the method I outlined, you can do that to ditch the Hat. DISCLAIMER: Again, quitting and restarting the game works on my PC, it may well NOT work on other platforms. The safest thing is just use the Big Spell as you get it (BUT- Don't win the level!!!) and eventually another Red Magic Hat will appear. Actually, you can get close to a 5 million point score without any Magic Hats, if that will suffice. Once Stella is wearing her Red Magic Hat, you are ready for

The Spell (Phase Three)

When Stella is wearing the Red Magic Hat, play the game, and try to get as close to the top as possible, but don't accidently Win! When the offer appears, Accept it, it will take your 9 Gold Bars (or give you a chance to buy some) and place the 99 bubbles in your arsenal. Play the gane again, but try NOT to use any bubbles, use the Big Spell if you have it, and any Boosters you have to win the game. The Game will add up all the points and add points for all the Bubbles (1000 for the first, 2000 for the second and so on) and multiply your score (i think about x2) for the Red Magic Hat, and there you go. Ten Million or so points.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?