🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How do I add friends on bws3

Eldrey
Eldrey Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi I've been playing bubble witch Saga 3 for a while but I don't have any friends please help me...

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,273 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Eldrey Welcome its lovely to meet you

With in-game friends they are added randomly by king and you cannot engage with them.

Don't worry here in the community you can make and talk to lots of friends

Just join in our competions or discussions and you will soon see lots of players you can meet and build up friendships 👍⭐

• 23RutlandStreet
    23RutlandStreet Posts: 3 Newbie

been playing bb3 a couple of years now and in this time I have gone from receiving lives and sending lives daily I no longer have either the game gets boring as well as the level get tougher you need to wait sometimes days to complete because it says on the tile plate whe?re the tiles have to be collected but you're only allowed 2flowers a day and the APPARENT friends just sit there I do have a great friend list and know they still play but I don't receive any lives and it's not fair someone said did I get"a package it doesn't cost anything???? also what am I supposed to get for 3 white stars??? I have more nigly stuff to get sorted but will start when the issues above are corrected

many thanks

D McDonnell

• sarahbegood
    sarahbegood Posts: 5 Level 2

I have also been playing for years and I only have 1 friend (I have no idea how I got that one) let me know if you figure out how to add friends, thanks

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,273 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @23RutlandStreet and @sarahbegood

If you are playing through Facebook and have reached level 1420 this will be why you are having issues as Facebook is no longer supported or updated after this level so you will need to play via windows 10 and not link to Facebook

If you are playing on a mobile then the friends are chosen at random via king where you can still request lives but this feature may have a friends list who may just not be very active in using it

The wake the tree has always been that way as it has to allow all time zones to take part that is way you sometimes have to wait 24hrs before getting another chance to clear the board it is though a great feature to have as it gives you free playtime plus free boosters

I dont recall anything about a free package 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?