🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

We got a new member!❤️

Options
BobaKitty_BW3fan
BobaKitty_BW3fan Posts: 254 Level 3

So, as I said from my ‘When did start playing King Games’ post. You should know my BFF @Lucky_Clover

ya all can type something here-INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!!

Comments

• Lucky_Clover
    Lucky_Clover Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi all, it's nice meeting you guys here. I'm @Lucky_Clover I like playing BW3. My favourite colour is green and I love clover. I like spicy food and coffee.

Let's have fun here!

• BobaKitty_BW3fan
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Yeah! Nice your introduce yourself and Thank you for your playing Bubble Witch 3 Saga! @Lucky_Clover 👍😄

And Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Let's introduce myself! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am 22 years old (from Malaysia 🇲🇾) while still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

Of course! I always love playing Diamond Diaries Saga as this game is my best favourite and opinion King's Game forever especially I love linking charms and also love diamonds and beautiful destinations! 💎😍

I am not just Diamond Diaries Moderator, that's right! They also called me "Queen of the Tags / Tagging Queen / Hero" as they always need my help to tag them when new exciting contests and threads around King Community. 😉

Anyway, I am still very busy to do (also sadness sometimes) and dislike chatting in my real life mostly.

And I have Learning Disabilities (from 2009 to present) then I have speaking languages are very slow and bad. I have speaking four languages are Chinese (Main/Major Language), Cantonese, Malay (But Minor/Lessly) and English. I speak and write English is little bad but I love to speak and write English better than Chinese. But I can still do and help players around King Community from early 2019 to present. (I joined on King Community on 14th July 2018) 😊

So I will still trying my best to do and help players around King Community! 👍😄

I am shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

💎 Diamond Lim 💎

(Diamond Diaries Moderator)

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Also tagging @johamilton and @PrettyBubbles who are still Bubble Witch 3 Moderators that they have helped a lot of Bubble Witchers around Bubble Witch 3 Community. 😉

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,490 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lucky_Clover Welcome to the community

Its lovely to meet you ⭐👍

• BobaKitty_BW3fan
    edited March 2022
    Options

So… @PrettyBubbles, can you show my friend the ‘introduce yourself and say hi’ page and the ‘house rules’Plz?

( You know, anything that a newbie has to know!😀 )

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,490 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @BobaKitty_BW3fan

I always display the everything you need to know link under my signature for all members to view👍⭐

• BobaKitty_BW3fan
    edited March 2022
    Options

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?