🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

📢 Official Announcement regarding Bubble Witch 3 Saga!

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,273 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Nadia2626 For some reason you are experiencing bad connection that is related to your internet

I suggest you log out and turn your device off for a while and try again.

If that doesn't work then you will need to try another connection and if that fails we will need to talk you through the uninstall process

Please let us know 👍⭐

• Nadia2626
    Nadia2626 Posts: 15 Level 2

I tried using a different Internet connection , the game does not see the Internet there either , I deleted the game from my laptop twice and installed it with Microsoft , I also downloaded the Games separately from Google , also does not see it . I even installed the game on my phone . The game does not see the Internet either via Wi -Fi or mobile Internet . I 'm very upset ... . After all , I have already reached more than 3500 level . And all is lost .

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Nadia2626 I am a little confused as you say you was already playing the game in the level 3000s so why did you need to download it again as you said you did in your first post 🤔

• Nadia2626

Because the game stopped seeing the Internet and couldn't be saved.

• PrettyBubbles

Ok @Nadia2626 Let's see if we can sort this out for you we will start from the beginning again

Please uninstall your game from both your PC and mobile then turn your devices off for a couple of minutes

Now with your PC you will need to download the game using windows 10 and don't sync with Facebook as in a couple of weeks this will be the only way you can play on a PC(see page 1) so we might as well transfer now. Once you complete the uninstall and then the reinstall please log out and turn your device off then re-log back in

If you want to use a mobile or PC then these are the official sites to download the game

Google Play HERE
    Apple App Store HERE
    Microsoft Store HERE

If you read page 1 there is further information

I know you say you have already tried everything but lets just try again

You shouldn't loose your levels if the game was saved but if you do don't worry as I will have them manually restored for you as it is my instructions you are following

Let's see if it works and we can take it from there 👍⭐

• Nadia2626

On the laptop , I did everything as recommended . There is no internet in the game anyway.

• PrettyBubbles

Ok @Nadia2626 The only other thing we can do is check into your game but to do this we will need your game ID can you get this by selecting the dashes at the bottom left of your start up screen then select profile then tap on the word king at the top of the page it will reveal your ID

If you do not see a tab saying profile but see one saying connect then that will mean your game is not connected and you will need to select it and connect your game if this is the case then this could be reason for your issue

Please go ahead and follow my steps 👍⭐

• pixxie03
    pixxie03 Posts: 2 Newbie

Why is Bubble Witch being removed and is there another game in it's place?

• Nadia2626

In can't see the game id , shows this. When you click on the hat, there is a transition to the game.

• PrettyBubbles

@Nadia2626 can you please translate to me what the 3 tabs say so I can help further 👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?