🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Anyone know why bubble witch 3 has no internet connection?

Options
3066Kyra
3066Kyra Posts: 17 Level 2

Game updated a few days ago and no matter what I do, install\uninstall,clear cache and clear storage there's no more internet connection. Can't wake the magic tree or get boosters or join leagues.. Nadda

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
    Options

Hei @3066Kyra!

This doesn't sound good 🧐 what device do you play on, is it an Android, Apple? Also which game app version do you have installed?

Can you also include any screenshots with any error message that you are getting indicating the game is not connecting? with these details, we will be able to check and see with the studio if there is an issue.

• 3066Kyra
    Options

I use the latest Android firetablet. I've been playing bubble witch 3 on it for months. It did an auto update a few days ago and that was that. No connection. Tree wouldn't let me get in royal book wouldn't open.. So I lost all my progress by clearing everything and reinstalling. Lost all progress and still no connection. I don't even get Neros medal to play with. Any other game I play is fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated I play this game for hours and hours!

I've also installed from Amazon app as well. Either way they both have no connection

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
    Options

And have you tried switching from using WiFi to mobile data or vice versa? Sorry, have to ask 😬

If nothing has helped, I would recommend reinstalling the game app once again and trying reconnecting it. If that still does not help, contact the Player Support team who will be able to manually restore your game progress but you need to contact them through the game app so they have access to your game details.

Open the game app and select the 3 lines and select Help Center:

Choose the following topic My Game Progress:

Select the following topic:

Scroll down until you see Contact us and send a message to Customer Support:

Hope you get back on track soon 🤗

• 3066Kyra
    Options

Thank you.. And yes I've tried all of that as well and reinstall from Amazon and Google at least once a day just to check. I don't care so much about looking my progress or mind starting over its the inside games, fairy tree, leagues, fairy cash and special events I miss!

• 3066Kyra
    Options

Just tried to follow your instructions and keep getting this:

so I cannot even contact support. Any suggestions?

• Kuroneka
    Kuroneka Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Same issue. The game can't connect approximately month ago. Pls help....

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,623 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Kuroneka sorry to hear that

Please follow queenb advice above 👍⭐

• 3066Kyra
    Options

Hi Kuroneka..

I got in contact from someone @ king for support. They are having their technical team look into it. I'll let you know what they come up with

Queenb, I thank you for your advice. I followed your steps and more before even posting... No go.. If I get it resolved I'll post it

• 3066Kyra
    Options

Well.. I did a factory reset and it works just fine now

• Nadia2626
    Nadia2626 Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited April 2022
    Options

HELLO, I've been playing for two years , everything was fine. But a month ago, the game stopped seeing the Internet. I looked at the tips , did everything . The game does not see the Internet. Deleted, uploaded again, didn't help. Need advice , maybe someone had it ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?