๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 949 is messing with Me!

Options
Lemurtek
Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
edited May 2022 in Support

Hi @PrettyBubbles , @johamilton, and @QueenB - So I was doing some research on an unrelated matter, scrolling back through levels, when I read about the new "Magic star for a Badge, gold and boosters" contest. Since I was already on Chapter 49, Grimy Graves I decided to play a level in that chapter. I picked Level 949 because (so I thought) it would be a fun level to post for my entry.. However, upon clicking the 949 icon, I was greeted by the following screen. As you can see, the Stars were white, neither Yellow (indicating you've earned Stars already, or Purple (indicating you haven't played this level yet, and thus have no stars) Moreever, upon winning the Level, I received the coveted Three Gold Stars. However, upon Clicking the Next Button, no "Level Mastered" screen appeared, I was just summarily booted back to my Current Level Map! Is it just me? Does this mean Morgana or Wilbur is playing joke on me, or is Stella just so thrilled by my "stellar" performance she gave me THREE white stars? I swear I don't go looking for trouble!

"

ยซ13

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,316 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lemurtek

What that is showing you is when you previously played the level you earned 3 bonus stars that is why they are showing before you press play then the replay of the level you only earned 3 yellow stars so there was no progression screen, but when you go back to your map it will still show on your pin your original bonus stars

Thats how it works when you replay levels

On the other hand if you don't have 3 of any stars and have for example 2 if you replay and increase your stars then the progression screen will show up and the pin on your map will update๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Lemurtek
    Options

OK, I get it. I guess I'm not good enough on most levels to get that 4th Bonus star, so it hasn't impinged on my consciousness! ๐Ÿ˜€

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Lemurtek Some levels are difficult to get all the bonus stars and complete the level ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Lemurtek
    Options

I think the reason I haven't noticed this is, you don't see the Bonus Stars unless you replay a level, and usually when I replay a Level, it is because I hadn't earned three stars yet, or like on the Bunny Race, where I don't want to get a high score, so I can keep replying the level, without being shot back to my current level. I think @johamilton 's "Magic star for a Badge, gold and boosters" contest is the first time I was asked to notice the "Level Mastered" screen. Anyway, thanks for the reply! ๐Ÿ˜€

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@Lemurtek you are very welcome and as they say every day is school day and we all learn something new

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,169 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hope it all makes sense @Lemurtek ? We surely don't want you to go to the other side with trying to figure something out. We would not see you for weeks! But you would come back with the exact way to make it happen. That is why we love you. ๏ปฟ

๐Ÿ˜

๏ปฟ

• Lemurtek
    Options

Oh, it makes sense now, but my Bucket list for Bubble Witch just got a lot longer. When I started playing Bubble Witch, I felt I had achieved something, just by passing a level. I didn't really care about the score, or how many stars I got. I certainly didn't think about recording episodes of game play. Then I joined the "Team Challenge" contest with @KCullen127, and she got me thinking about how the scoring really works. Then whilst playing Farm Heroes, and having a bit of difficulty getting correct screenshots, @PummyRaj suggested I record the game session, thus allowing an easier way to get a screenshot. Then I thought, during "The Race is On - Badges & Boosters up for grabs!" contest, I thought, since @PrettyBubbles wanted us to explain how we won the level we posted, I would actually record and post the levels. But then I realized, wow, if I'm going to record all these levels, I should record all levels, so now, I've got a whole new obsession with Bubble Witch. But then I read, I think it might have been @DaniTheOG who said she was going back to replay all her old levels to get 3 Stars. Well, If I'm going to bother record all these levels, I should make it Epic, and get 3 Stars n every Level. So, now a new obsession. And after reading @maf34100 's post on how he wanted to go back and make first place in all his levels, since I am going to go back and record all those levels, might as well do that too. And now, I find out about this Bonus Star business! So yet one more obsession! Who knows what tomorrow will bring! Weeks you say? Try years! ๐Ÿ˜

P.S. I was going to post a version of this in the "60 days playing Bubble Witch 3 Saga" thread, but surprisingly, I've spent more time writing the post then the actual events I tried to write about! ๐Ÿ˜

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Lol @Lemurtek That's a lot of school days you have had there ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Lemurtek
    Options

See, that's the problem, if you're not careful, you end up learning stuff! ๐Ÿ˜

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@Lemurtek and if your not careful this happens

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?