๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๐Ÿ”ฎHmmm who is this ๐Ÿค”

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @sambrat now that would interesting ๐Ÿ’“

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,115 Bubble Witch Moderator

Love reading all of the idea of who this mysterious man is! Can't wait to find out. ๐Ÿ˜€

• PrettyBubbles

Let us know if you get any pop ups guys ๐Ÿ’“

• Magnolia4
    Magnolia4 Posts: 699 Level 3

I hope the man is her loved one and they share a kissโค๏ธ. Only true love can defeat evil and break all the curses...

• fruxis
    fruxis Posts: 90 Level 3

It is possible that he is a friend of Stella... by name... he must be something like Zack... oh something similar ๐Ÿ‘Œ seeing the girl in the back is one of Zack's friends and he needs the help of Stella to free her! โœจ

That oooh on the other hand, it is possible that he is a new guy in the adventure... but with a bad intention... It is possible that he is trying to mislead Stella with his new spells and/or missions with nero (Trying to make her fall in love) ... Nero will be fascinated to meet him... but as the story goes on... there will be something he doesn't like about him... so they will arrive with his Wife made a statue and the truth about Zack will be known. was the culprit!

What do you think!? do you think he is a good boy!? ๐Ÿค” ... I don't know... it already made me jealous hahaha ๐Ÿ‘€

• PrettyBubbles

Wow you are very excited @fruxis I love your theories ๐Ÿ’“

• Magnolia4
    Magnolia4 Posts: 699 Level 3

My theory:

A mysterious man is under a powerful curse no one can break. He was searching everywhere to find the solution. He studied history and magic, but to no avail.

One day he accidentally found an ancient Book of Legends. The legend says that there is a magic key which is able to break all the curses and destroy the forces of evil. The man set off on a journey to find the artifact.

Several days later he met Stella on his way. She was looking for the same item as him. She needed it to help her friends. The man was stunned by her beauty. Stella felt her heart racing when she saw him, but she tried to hide her fascination. The man made a suggestion that they could work together to find the key.

During the mission they started to fall in love with each other.

One day they found a mysterious building which was mentioned in the prophecy. There was a marble statue of a young,beautiful woman. It bore a close resemblance to Stella, but no one knows why.

Suddenly an evil sorcerer appeared and threatened to hurt them. Stella was trying to save them and defeat the sorcerer, but he casted a dark magic spell and harmed her. She was helpless. The handsome man hold her in his arms and told her that he loves her. Then he kissed her.

Suddenly the mystery was solved. The magic key doesn't exist. Love was the key to defeat the evil. When they kissed each other, the curse was broken. His white hair turned black again and he was free. Stella was saved too. She became more powerful than ever. She defeated the evil sorcerer and save them.

After the mission they spent nice moments together, but Stella had to go back to continue her journey to defeat Morgana.

One day they will meet each other again...

What's your opinion? (Please forgive me my spelling mistakes)

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
  • fruxis
    fruxis Posts: 90 Level 3

Hehehe Thank you very much, but the good thing is that it is only a theory, I look forward to playing this new mysterious chapter and knowing more about its history! By the way, I was thinking of ideas, for a possible BubbleWitch 4 Saga, I would be happy to share it with you, because I know you will like it and that it would revolutionize the game and change the great adventure magic to make it more fun and entertaining!

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Magnolia4 loved reading you theory very well though through ๐Ÿ’“

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?