🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

💢 Issues with League - losing rewards and status, etc. 💢 

Options

Comments

• Heyduck
    Heyduck Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

Hello, yesterday when I was playing new Information came through the BW3. The Ponints were counted. I had to make to with multiple logins and logouts until yesterday. Maybe it's already fixed. I really enjoy BW3. Many thanks to the BW3 Team. 😀💖

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,307 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Heyduck that's good to hear thank you for letting us know

Yes sometimes these blips do need a few log outs and restarting of your device to sort them out @flnsolo can you please try this a few times and let me know how it goes 👍💓

• flnsolo
    flnsolo Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Screwed up big time so I'm going to walk away from my computer and try again later when I'm not so frustrated.

When I bought my laptop several years ago, the Microsoft shortcuts included the BW3 app. That's what I use to get into the game. I click on it, click the Play button, and the game opens at my current level. I have been Xing out when done for the day. When my Astral League points first started freezing (maybe 3-4 weeks ago, not quite sure of timing), I hit the Connect button on the initial screen and created an account. X'd out of that, too, so clicking the Community button once I opened BW3 brought me back in here. Today I logged out of Community and then clicked the Logout button in the game. I can get back into Community, obviously, but had to reset my password. When I used my regular path into the game, it put me back at Level 1. I tried connecting with my email address, my game ID and my username but none work. After logging out and trying to get into Community via Google, I did have to reset my password. Neither my email, game ID or username work with either my old or new password using the Connect button on the game app and I haven't been able to figure out how (if?) I can get into the game via Community when I'm logged in. Logging out and logging back in again sounded so simple!

• EzzaNZ
    EzzaNZ Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hi team

I've not been earning any points in the Astral League for about a week now. I finish a level, and I get the Conjure Games summary screen, but no points are awarded. So although I'm progressing in the game, I'm dropping down the leaderboard. I've also noticed that the extra items e.g. The Enchanted Egg appear for a couple of days, then disappear for a day or so, and then come back with '3 days to go!'. This has also happened with the Witches Path - it appears, then disappears, then comes back again. Has anyone else had this experience? I'm playing on a Windows 11 laptop and haven't had any issues other than these odd quirks. Thanks!

EDIT: After posting, I went back into the game, and I started earning points again. (WEIRD!). But it appears to be inconsistent?!

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @EzzaNZ Welcome its lovely to meet you

Ok great you are back to normal

There have been some known blips with the new league the studio are keeping on eye on it

In the meantime If it happens again please log out and turn your device off a couple times as this appears to kick it off again 💓

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Oh my @flnsolo yes it sounds like you did need to walk away for a while

Have you managed to figure things out yet or do you need help 💓

• flnsolo
    flnsolo Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Stumbled around enough to get back into the game is probably more accurate than my having actually figured things out but, yes, I'm logged in (finally) and playing at the level where I was when I tried logging out. It took a couple of password resets to get there. Didn't realize my pswd to access the game itself was different from the one I used to set up a login for the Community; that was my stumbling block. Walking away helped, yesterday's frustrations can be chalked into a "dumb user" category, and it's wonderful to be able to play again. My Astral League points stayed the same (64) even though I did complete Level 1962 before responding to your inquiry, to see if logging out and back in had an effect. At this point, I'm so thrilled to be able to play without having to start over at Level 1 that not accumulating league points no longer bothers me. If that is resolved when the next league starts, great, but no worries otherwise. Thanks for checking back w/me. I appreciate it!

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @flnsolo You are very welcome and well done you made it

Time out will always help us to get our mind back on track.

So happy you are back to having fun and yes the league is still a working progress right now💓

• EzzaNZ
    EzzaNZ Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
  • PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @EzzaNZ We have not currently been notified that there is know issue but I will go check it out for you 💓

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?