πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How do you rate the value 2pts of a milestone badge?

Options

Comments

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,457 Level 5
    Options

thank you @DieOmimi for posting your opinion.

I agree with you 100% for the need of a uniform treatment of miestone badges among games. That is why I selected a milestone badge in BWS to initiate a discussion. 1000 levels are 1000 levels in all games and require a significant effort to complete them. The amount of effort may be different among games but the #1000 is an indicative measurement and the value of the badge should be the same for all games

I also agree that the other badges should also be evaluated uniformly in all forums and I mean the rules for evaluation should be general and common in all forums or games. That does not mean the same values in all forums and games. A common yardstick could be the monthly badge which every player can earn it along with 2pts.

Finally since points are a requirement for advancing levels we cannot ignore them.

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3
    Options

You're welcome & I agree about the isolation. Due to severe health issues & a non-existent immune system I have been stuck at home since early March 2020. My husband & I were fortunate this summer in that we were finally able to get a month of camping in our travel trailer. We were able to enjoy activities like Kayaking without having to worry about close proximity to fellow campers.

BWS3 has honestly been my saving grace throughout the last 2.5 years so I would really miss the game & this wonderful community. @johamilton has kindly provided a few ways to discuss the issues that I'm having so hopefully everything can be resolved. I really miss the ability to send pm.

• maf34100
    edited September 2022
    Options

@MicheleHogg I spent some months in a preventive isolation for covid with king's games and acivities in the community but it is totally different from a communication isolation. If you end up with a thread discussion you can tag me if you want.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I agree as long as this is for all of the Community in every part including the Community Games as I lost interest in playing them mostly because of the low value in my game in Candy Crush Saga and all the other one's, like @maf34100 stated due to the low value in milestones, the overall quality in our efforts just seemed to bring less value to the efforts of playing overall.....just my opinion....πŸ€”πŸ’―

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,201 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@MicheleHogg , we are always around to help you and all the members. Please, never hesitate in asking something. If we don’t know the answer, we will find someone that does know.

We are here for all of you πŸ’•

• maf34100
    Options

thank you @me6412 for posting your opinion.

I have noticed that in CCS they don't give badges often, recently they gave a couple. I also notice that they have various ranking levels but they give a badge to a few. What is the value of the 1000 or 2000 level badge?

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    edited September 2022
    Options

I voted on very low

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

@maf34100 I agree milestones badges have a low value. Thank you for bringing it up this discussion, which allows everyone to express their thoughts.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hi!

I think that most badges have a value of 2 points!

Badges of 5 and 10 points are rare!

I think that this guy is responsible for the values! 😁😁😁😁😁😁

(Why this thread is not "behaving" as a poll, showing what we have voted?)

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,269 Level 5
    edited September 2022
    Options

@maf34100 It's lower for BW3 5000 level badge if we compared with CCS 5000 level badge which gives 5 points. CCS 1000 and 2000 level badge gives 2 points each.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?