๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Is there a problem with the game right now? Not connecting

Options
15678911ยป

Answers

• andreah1
    andreah1 Posts: 4,318 Level 4
    Options

Ok, yeah, I was worried about posting with my email and didn't even think to just black it out. I'm going to see if I can remove the attachment now that you've seen it. Last night out of the blue it let me connect thru Facebook. But, I really do want to switch over and just use my King account. So, when I have a few minutes I will go into my profile and see if it will let me connect that way instead.

I'm hoping we're not misunderstanding anything of each other, I have always signed in with FB and still do that, have never signed in the app using my king account, I want to be sure I will not lose my boosters, etc if I try to switch over. I'm so hesitant to do it because if I lose them it will ruin my day, week, month, ha ha. I took screenshots just in case, in hopes the powers that be could somehow restore them if needed. But, I'm not going to try it until after you read this because if you come back and say no way can I get boosters back I will continue to use the unstable FB connect. THANKS!!!!!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,328 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @andreah1 If you have always saved your progress via Facebook once you sync it over to king everything should come over as was

Let's have a safety net for you for which I will need personal details so I will take you over to a private pm ๐Ÿ’“

• andreah1
    andreah1 Posts: 4,318 Level 4
    Options

Thanks for being so great!!!!!! I messaged you back. Hopefully we can get everything fixed!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?