🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

😀 Will you stay on our Tagging List? 😀

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,799 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi everyone, thank you so much for wanting to be added to the tagging list. We have it updated as of today and you will be seeing tags sent to you. Thanks for being part of our BW3 Family 😍

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,800 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @Souldor @AcidDragon73 👍😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🔥 Hot right now in Bubble Witch 3 Saga HERE 🔮 I 💡 Bubbler's Suggestion ~ Idea Box - Get Badge HERE 💡 I 💡 Your opinion does matter to us HERE 💡 I 🔮 New Stardust suggestions procedure HERE 🌟 I 🔮 Bubble Witch 3 Contests - Win Gold Bars and Badges HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Is it your birthday today? Then we have a gift for you HERE 🎊🎁 I 🔮 Let's look inside Stella's and the tree cats homes HERE 😍I 🏷️ Need a little help from our BWS Family HERE 🏷️ I 🔮 Fun Off-topic Area HERE 🔮

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @angi890 👍😊

🔥 Hot right now in Bubble Witch 3 Saga HERE 🔮 I 💡 Bubbler's Suggestion ~ Idea Box - Get Badge HERE 💡 I 💡 Your opinion does matter to us HERE 💡 I 🔮 New Stardust suggestions procedure HERE 🌟 I 🔮 Bubble Witch 3 Contests - Win Gold Bars and Badges HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Is it your birthday today? Then we have a gift for you HERE 🎊🎁 I 🔮 Let's look inside Stella's and the tree cats homes HERE 😍I 🏷️ Need a little help from our BWS Family HERE 🏷️ I 🔮 Fun Off-topic Area HERE 🔮

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @DottieLister 👍😊

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @trishabanda @sophieL12 👍😊

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @LaLuna03 👍😊

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @peanut23 👍😊

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• LaLuna03
    LaLuna03 Posts: 6,383 Level 5
  • Diamond_Lim

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @tarnya @natalie94jane @aries1967ram56 @Yommexlife123 👍😊

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?