๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Tricksie Problems

Options
Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 377 Level 3

I've post this in discussions as well, yesterday I was 5 away from completing the full set of Tricksies when I went back to the normal game to check the progress of the Wake the Tree which I did then saw that the Claim message had come up for Tricksies which I had no choice but to do although I knew it wasn't finished, time wise or the challenge, today on going into the game there was the Tricksie event again with one day and a few hours left so I went into it and sure enough it was there but from the start, so I thought okay I'll have another go but when I finished the first attempt the Tricksies themselves disappeared with the message that they'll be back but the event hadn't finished and I was deprived getting the award for the 5th Tricksie or at least trying for it and hopefully being so close would have got. No, I haven't any screens hots to prove that point.

ยซ1

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Lesley-6 !

I'm sorry this happened to you ๐Ÿ˜”

These events can have some temporary issues at times. I'll send you a private message to give you more information about this.

Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences!

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop I was also playing Tricksies & was close to finishing the 5th set when the game disappeared. I was in the lead with 330 candies, there were 4 hours left to complete the challenge & it suddenly disappeared & the new Troll challenge showed up. I am so disappointed! I was very close to finishing & now I have lost the chance & the rewards. Very disappointed. ๐Ÿ˜ Hope you can help. Thanks

• Lesley-6
    edited August 2020
    Options

Thank you @Lola_Pop, I have received your email and gift, thank you. @kime@KimElston, I've read your messages and need to clear something up, you asked that I refrain from sending multiple discussions on the same subject, I only sent two and one of those was a follow up to the previous day but it looks like instead of replying to my own post that I started another in error, the other 'discussion' was in fact sent to Support as I thought in hindsight that is who I should have approached in the first place however as you know @Lola_Pop answered in my discussion post, you mentioned having tagged me as I'd won a competition, where these are I've no idea, sorry, I know I entered the spot the difference competition but sadly I had no idea I had won anything, you ask for my I'D number, sorry but I've no idea where to find that and I believe I had a similar discussion sometime ago with a community manager and the information I gave her to sort the problem was supposed to be passed on to the tech team but I never heard anything, having said that @Lola_Pop has been able to add something to my account so maybe she can help out.

• cider1
    cider1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I to was on level 4 of tricksie and in the lead, said 8 hours left. When I went back on it was gone, and no prizes have come through to collect

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,198 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@Lesley-6 you can find your ID by selecting profile then double tap on the word king at the top. If you post it on here I will pick it up and arrange for you're 20 gold bars and 3 super colour bombs to be added to your game. It seems strange as I tagged you on 3 different occasions it was the first spot the difference contest ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi guys I will ask @LadyRaffie to join. Please be patient as the community is super busy right now ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• Lesley-6
    Options

Hi @KimElston, I've sent you a message with my ID user number, didn't feel right sharing it on here.

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options
  • MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3
    Options

Hi @KimElston Thanks for always jumping in to help whenever there is an issue! You are Stellar! No pun intended! Thanks also for the tags for contests & activities in the BW community. I know that you will do what you can to help those of us who lost out on Tricksie rewards! Hope you have an excellent weekend! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ–

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Thanks @MicheleHogg thats so sweet ๐Ÿ™‚ and it's my pleasure ๐Ÿ‘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?