πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why does my Bubble Witch Saga 3 keep saying No internet connection?

167891012Β»

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Bubble Witch Saga forum.

Show me a screenshot of the error message you received while trying to connect the game to the server.

• shira17
    shira17 Posts: 10 Level 2

No connection is coming in buvbke witch 3 since 2 months

• jwellslea
    jwellslea Posts: 2 Newbie

Does anyone know when the connection issue might get resolved? I love this game but it’s getting more and more frustrating.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,260 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi all this is a ongoing issue my CM has come back with a update in that the team are aware and will get it fixed. However due the complexity of the fix they are unable at this time to give us a target date. In the mean time you can check you are up to date and your game Is saved then log out and turn your device off and on. You can also try a uninstall and reinstall then log out of the reinstalled game and turn your device off and on to retrieve your levels see if that helps reset it the warnings for the uninstall process is you will loose any boosters. These trouble shoots can sometimes solve a lot of lot of things. Sorry about your issue. πŸ˜”

• conny_c
    conny_c Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi everybody! I think I know what my (!) problem had caused. Because I bought a new phone in the meanwhile (now with android 10) I installed BW3 new onto this. And whow: I got into my KING account and the game was saved at level 2248.πŸ˜€ That means that perhaps the last update on 27th May may cause my problem on my tablet with android 7. My progress had been stored in my account until then. Unfortunately, I prefer to play on tablet not on phone. So I am still waiting for one of the next updates to solve my problem not to connecting to internet with my tablet.

By the way: I use Samsung equipment...

• SYlvia77
    SYlvia77 Posts: 2 Newbie

The problem with the internet for bubble witch 2 is on your side my internet works for everything I never had a problem till about 6mths ago I've done everything to try and connect with Facebook it just keeps saying no internet please can you sort it I'll just delete them altogether..

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,156 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @SYlvia77, I see you are new to the Community, so a big welcome to our family. Sorry you are having this problem for that long. You said you have tried everything, so I am going to presume that you have read all of the info here in support. Not just this thread, but there are others. And do you know that you need at least 2gig of memory ? Now I am talking about BW3, but probably BW2 is the same. Don't know if you are using a phone or a pc, but might want to check for updates. I won't go thru the other little things you could try because you have said you have tried to everything. So with that in mind, the only other thing I can think of is deleting the app and reinstalling. Please Be Aware that if you do this, you will probably loose all of your boosters. The reason I am offering this suggestion is that you said you were going to delete the game anyway. Hope it works or you πŸ˜‰

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,260 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @SYlvia77 I addition to our @johamilton passing you excellent tips I thought that you should know that if you are playing BBW2 it is now only available to play on a mobile device via king. Also there are no longer any updates through Facebook for this game. Hope this helps you further πŸ‘πŸ€¨

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?