๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Tricksies Party again!!!

Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3

What is it with Tricksies Party and things going wrong, the event has just finished but no rewards ........ again!

ยซ13

Comments

• cider1
    cider1 Posts: 2 Newbie

Same here, nothing from last two times, first time I was on 4, this time 3, not happy at all

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,799 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited September 2020

HI @Lesley-6 and @cider1 The Tricksies Party can be a little trying sometimes. It is such a fun game, but sometime with the random team choice it is common that they don't participate so you end up playing on your own. I have had those momets. But then you end up have a great team that enjoys it as much as I do, and you complete the challenge in no time at all.

This is a fun challenge, as the rewards are worth playing for but sometimes team members just don't show up.

@cider1, A warm King Community welcome to you. Lets get you acquainted. Please goย hereย to join discussions, games and more. Next you can head overย hereย for the game choice forums. Then if you goย hereย andย here,ย you will find everything you need to know to be able to move around the community with ease.

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over....if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified. Have a fantasticย dayย ๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager

We couldn't have said it better ourselves @johamilton, thanks for your support and hope this helps @Lesley-6 to understand how this feature works and we totally get your frustration.

We collect feedback here in the Community and make sure your voice gets heard so we pass along your feedback to the team so they are aware how we feel.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Lesley-6 we have had many conversations regarding tricksies can I ask that you keep to one discussion as you have opened others regarding the same issue. It is easier to monitor and get results if the same query is in one place.

You know that the only option to reset this game once the logging out procedure hasnt worked is a uninstall but you have told me many times that this is something you don't want to do due to loosing boosters and that's your choice. But unfortunately as you know this challenge is without its issues but when it works is a great feature. I am going to raise this once again and find out if the studio see it as a priority. This Is where the keeping to one post comes in they get an overall of if it is wide spread and the studio will prioritise if it is. I will come back to you with feedback ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• Lesley-6

@KimElston I actually did put in a search to see if anything had been said but nothing came up though it's true I didn't scroll through my discussions. @johamilton this has nothing to do with other players in the randomly selected team, this is to do with not getting the rewards yet again, the strange thing is that as usual it was on my Samsung device for which I am connected in Facebook, my other device however, no such problem, I'm not connected to Facebook with that. I also tend to disagree about the rewards being worth it but I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that one. I guess that I'll go back into my kennel and just put up with all the idiosyncrasies of the game frustrating they may be on the other hand I could be like a dog and keep gnawing at the bone until I get satisfaction. Funnily enough @QueenB I do know how the feature works as I've been playing it since I started though I can't say I agree on how the randomly picked teams participate or don't as the case may be, I play on other games outside of King.com and some do feature a nudge or ping option if a participating player had been absent for a while, maybe that is something the studio could look into. What I mentioned in the first place has little to do with how the feature works though I guess you could argue that getting the rewards after finishing the levels is part of the feature, anyway I'm away back to my kennel for a while. Take care everyone.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Lesley-6 I did see you're question was regarding collecting your prizes and not the team that's why I joined. I have raised it like I said I would I am just waiting feedback. I can't see that the uninstall fix for this challenge has changed but let's wait and see.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• Lesley-6

@KimElston , hi, I appreciate you joining in with the correct response, I do find it strange that the studio might not think it's a priority as after all it's the players that keep them going and if they don't get their hard earned rewards for competing in the challenges then they could well go elsewhere to look for their entertainment and quite honestly you couldn't blame them, as I said somewhere previously I've been with the BW games for a very long time and watched them evolved and I do occasionally play the original game and BW2 but BW3 is where I will stay most of the time, of the three that is.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Lesley-6 that's nice to hear as I love BBW3 too.

• Diane_Calderbank
    Diane_Calderbank Posts: 18 Level 2

I have also had a problem with Tricksies this time. On the 5th and 2 days to go, then it went haywire. Every time I tried it I was sent back to the first 10 bubbles to collect, then when I continued it said no players and to wait? .

game never gave prizes and it went pearshaped

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Diane_Calderbank sorry to heart that.

As you will see from previous posts the tricksies is unfortunately one of the challenges that is very tempremental. The studio are aware of this and are trying to make improvements.

It is frustrating but we need to bear with it as it is good when it is not playing up.

It is proven with other players that an uninstall usually fixes this but not all want to do this due to the fact that all boosters are lost. Other than that we can only ask for your patience.

Have a starlistic day ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™‚

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?